Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Robbie Savage Comment

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 6_08_2010/

15:30 onwards....

Re: Robbie Savage Comment

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Well in truth when asked about whether it was gonna be a surprise club and Robbie said 'possibly', surely we are the most surprising club out of all the ones linked?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Hope he's talking about us.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 pm

If you read between the lines and the way he's avoiding John Motson saying he should be playing for a Premier League club then yeah it could be us he's on about.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm

cathaysblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tgdxp/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_16_08_2010/

Robbies having a giggle there aint he? Reading between the lines Bellers is coming on loan allright. Man City will pay part of his wages rather than allow him to go to a rival club in the Premier league for however many millions and it will be formally announced tomorrow. We have got ourselves one hell of a player for silly money by the sound of things. I am elated!!!.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

cathaysblue wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tgdxp/5_live_Sport_The_Monday_Night_Club_16_08_2010/

He's coming home. :D :D :D

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Reading between the lines he is on about us. But i'm still not convinced.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Savage is being all nicey nicey regarding the Man City side of it. No problems etc, nothing against anyone...no problems between him and Mancini etc....

Motty mentions us and wants Savage to deny it was us and he doesn't. he coulda said no - it wasn't them, it's someone else, but he doens't.

Bellamy is coming, and so are most of us.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm

IT SAYS HES BEEN AT THE CLUB ALL DAY. WHOEVER THAT CLUB IS.. SURELY THEN IT IS US IF ANYONE CAN PROVE BELLAMY HAS BEEN IN CARDIFF TODAY. BUT I DONT BELEIVE HE HAS BEEN IN CARDIFF TODAY

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 pm

I've just listened to it again, and I thought it definitely sounded as if he was talking about us.

Almost slipped up, and then mentioned a possible deal about wages with man city. When he was talking about Bellamy taking man city to the 'next level' under Hughes it sounded like he wanted a new challenge. You can't get better than taking City to the premiership! He'd be a living legend.

I wasn't too confident this morning, but after hearing a few whispers during the day along with various reports tonight I'm starting to think it could definitely happen. We'll have to wait and see :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 pm

having studied savages verbals/speech/language there, he is coming to cardiff...savage almost slipped up and went straight to the defence about man city paying his wages

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

motty is a wanker

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:motty is a wanker

:lol:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:20 pm

its cardiff, we get brought up way to many times, and he giggles, stumbles :lol: :lol:
fulham, spurs etc never or barely mentioned. HES COMING HOME :D