Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Member Old Poster

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello old friends. I have just joined Annis's MB using an old user name from years ago and another board. I Have heard good things about this board and recognise many of it's users. Look forward to using it for the new season and hope it won't be long before it is reporting news of a ground breaking nature. If you know what I mean!

Re: New Member Old Poster

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

welcome aboard craig ;) :lol:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Welcome fellow bluebird :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Thank you friend!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Hello :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Great Avatar Hailsey. Looks like I'll have to get myself one of them!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Bluetwin wrote:Great Avatar Hailsey. Looks like I'll have to get myself one of them!

I made it myself :D

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Bluetwin wrote:Hello old friends. I have just joined Annis's MB using an old user name from years ago and another board. I Have heard good things about this board and recognise many of it's users. Look forward to using it for the new season and hope it won't be long before it is reporting news of a ground breaking nature. If you know what I mean!

Hiya mate do you still drink in the Landowne before games?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Welcome aboard. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes mate(Pricey) still drink in the Lansdowne before games with my brothers and Parry. Old habits die hard. Hopefully the pre match crowd will pick up again. Hopefully I'll see a few of the regulars including you again this season.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

Bluetwin wrote:Yes mate(Pricey) still drink in the Lansdowne before games with my brothers and Parry. Old habits die hard. Hopefully the pre match crowd will pick up again. Hopefully I'll see a few of the regulars including you again this season.

We all go in the Corps now its a better atmosphere and the booze is cheaper lol