Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is getting silly now!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 pm

The club need to make a statement cos sooner or later this is going to start unsettling the team, Either he's joining us or he isn't! Please CCFC make a statement and sort this shit out!

Re: This is getting silly now!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:11 pm

The club have never said he was sighning

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 pm

They already have Chief!! They have stated there has been no contact between Man City and ourselves over Craig Bellamy. They are flattered that he is being linked but there is no truth in this story.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I agree its frustrating not knowing wtf is happening "all i can say is please let this bellamy deal be on"Ineed to see some sad jelous jacks on my travells next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

bigelydaz wrote:I agree its frustrating not knowing wtf is happening "all i can say is please let this bellamy deal be on"Ineed to see some sad jelous jacks on my travells next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They already have Chief!! They have stated there has been no contact between Man City and ourselves over Craig Bellamy. They are flattered that he is being linked but there is no truth in this story.

So what happened at the 1pm meetings between both clubs reps then ???

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

wheres carl and daya surelly they will know something we dont!?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:29 pm

bigelydaz wrote:I agree its frustrating not knowing wtf is happening "all i can say is please let this bellamy deal be on"Ineed to see some sad jelous jacks on my travells next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bout time Darren!! :lol: (keep posting!)

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They already have Chief!! They have stated there has been no contact between Man City and ourselves over Craig Bellamy. They are flattered that he is being linked but there is no truth in this story.

True, but wouldn't you expect the intial contact to be Craig's agents who are not Man City employees ;)

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Merlin

I thought I saw something earlier from you that a source of yours said it was on again.. Can't you find out more from then.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

ridofrid wrote:Merlin

I thought I saw something earlier from you that a source of yours said it was on again.. Can't you find out more from then.

Not at this time of day unfortunately, and my source is only getting snippets from a close family member every now and then. However, this is still not going to be as conclusive as an official statement...

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Merlin wrote:

So what happened at the 1pm meetings between both clubs reps then ???

Just saying what i heard on the radio and SSN Chief :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 am

CCFC have made a statement which more or less says he aint coming and there's been NO contact between the 2 clubs recently , everything posted on this Forum is just message board gossip and rumours some of it most prob made up by 1 or 2 publicity seeking individuals who thrive on bullshitting us the fans just because they reckon that they KNOW when all along they know nothing . Time always tells and will show 1 way or the other how accurate or not these posters are / were ! :ayatollah: