Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cautions about Bellhajmi

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:11 pm

I've got a bit of a worry of Mr. Bellhajmi does indeed sign for Cardiff.

1. He has a big mouth. This can be a good thing, but I can see him and Chopra clashing. Though this isn't my main concern, as it could just be a bit of handbags.

2. He has a huge personality and ego. I can easily see him thinking that the Championship will be an easy ride for his 6 months, so will not put 100% into his game.

Don't think this is me slagging of Bellamy - I would absolutely LOVE to see him here.

Anyone saying this is another case of Fowler/Hasselbaink - They were past it. Bellamy was one of the best players in the Premiership last season and can still be a top contender this season.

Re: Cautions about Bellhajmi

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm

well he's been training with city for a while and all the city players are hopping he comes to cardiff, jay said "we've begged him to come"

good enough for me :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

He's a Cardiff boy. He'll give us 100%.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Craig Bellamy has never put in less than 100%, for whatever team he plays for, he is a winner :thumbup:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Mate,not being funny but in your avatar is that a guy or gal in the red hoodie. No offence intended

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Xcasual wrote:Mate,not being funny but in your avatar is that a guy or gal in the red hoodie. No offence intended

:oops: f**k sake its a guy and its me :oops:

***BEFORE I GOT A HAIRCUT***

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Cant see any of the players clashing with Bellars - if indeed he does sign..

They will be more focussed on achieving their Championship winners bonus!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Mate,not being funny but in your avatar is that a guy or gal in the red hoodie. No offence intended

:oops: f**k sake its a guy and its me :oops:

***BEFORE I GOT A HAIRCUT***

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Cant see any of the players clashing with Bellars - if indeed he does sign..

They will be more focussed on achieving their Championship winners bonus!

Golf club comes to mind :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: