Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Bellamy worth the trouble

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Bellamy is a cracking player but very disruptive wherever he goes. If he came to the city for 6 months we could end up losing half of our other players, or having problems in the dressing room. If you ask me he always talks a good fight but always looks after himself. It would be good if he could disrupt and get rid of Hudson mind.

Re: Is Bellamy worth the trouble

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Nice 1st post, no doubt you are someone who posts on here, but havent got the balls to show who you really are ;)

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Bellamy is home, this will do more for his temprement than anything ever, he's where he's been wanting to be for years, he can take his kids to school, run rings around Huds in training, pick 'em up and bang in 27 for us against Doncaster

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

JayCee wrote:Bellamy is a cracking player but very disruptive wherever he goes. If he came to the city for 6 months we could end up losing half of our other players, or having problems in the dressing room. If you ask me he always talks a good fight but always looks after himself. It would be good if he could disrupt and get rid of Hudson mind.

"IS BELLAMY WORTH THE TROUBLE"

Please tell me you,re on the wind up!!!!!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

JayCee wrote:Bellamy is a cracking player but very disruptive wherever he goes. If he came to the city for 6 months we could end up losing half of our other players, or having problems in the dressing room. If you ask me he always talks a good fight but always looks after himself. It would be good if he could disrupt and get rid of Hudson mind.

You Arse! :evil:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

The Echo have just printed it (probably just got it off the internet) and are saying he'll be
made Captain immediately!! superb!! he will be a brilliant Captain.

He never disrupted Man City by the way, the fans are gutted he's left.

Who knows, the lad is obviously very family oriented and perhaps being away from his
kids for weeks at a time has done his head in. Anyone with kids will tell you its horrible
waking up and they're not there for a kiss and a cuddle

I'm still in shock here:

It will be

Drinkwater and olifinjani in midfield, one holding, one dictating.

Koumas in front of them/ Whitts may get sold now who knows?

Bellamy wide left

Chopra and Bothroyd up front

Big spending Middlesboro?? dont make me f*cking laugh :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm

:lol: Do one

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Brilliant news, find someone better than Hudson and we're away