Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oi! Bellamym You KNow What U Can DO With Ya 6 Months

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:38 pm

You're no good to us mate for 6 months.....it'll only be a wind up

Get with us for the long term or not at all

Money aint everything and you've enough anyway

Stay with us, bring us up, keep us there and become a "True Legend" not another mercenary.

You've an opportunity here to go down in history as "The Cardiff Great" ........... don't blow it! 8-)

Re: Oi! Bellamym You KNow What U Can DO With Ya 6 Months

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Lmao hes nt even signed and yet people are even thinking this far ahead :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Surely it's down to Man City about how long he can go on loan. If I were them, I'd do the same

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:41 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Lmao hes nt even signed and yet people are even thinking this far ahead :lol:

Like I said above....no player is bigger than the club so he can feck off with his Charlie Big Potatoe "I'll be doing you a favour" attitude if he does

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 pm

In his 6 month stay he could potentially set us right up to be going for automatic during the run in..

Dunno why I'm even considering it though as he is clearly not coming to the Championship.. not for 6 months nor a season

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:Lmao hes nt even signed and yet people are even thinking this far ahead :lol:

Like I said above....no player is bigger than the club so he can feck off with his Charlie Big Potatoe "I'll be doing you a favour" attitude if he does

Not once has he come across as having that attitude towards the City?

His reasoning is sound. He wants to see more of his kids, he misses his home town.
Lets get it right.. If he comes here we WILL go up, and the clubs debts will be wiped in
an instant. He could be worth tens of millions to this club if we go up. I do not imagine
for one minute that if he's here for 6 months Man City would call him back to play for them!
So i think a further loan spell would be next.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm

If its true man city cannot play him anyway as he is not in the 25 :thumbup:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Igovernor wrote:If its true man city cannot play him anyway as he is not in the 25 :thumbup:

oh aye :)

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

makes sense to me 26 weeks at £45k then if were going for auto promotion we could then sign him 4 rest of season now do the mccormack / stead deal the £500k is our half of bellamy wages we get cover 4 bothroyd if naylor signs next week we only need a quality cntre back and well piss this league havnt been this excited about ccfc 4 years this is now bigger than fa cup final and play off final auto promotion guaranteed come on you bluebirds bloobirds 4 ever

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 pm

had a call at 4.30 to say he is signing tomorow.i trust my source just hope he's right!!! :ayatollah: