Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

W.O.S/Olofinjana

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Chris Wathan didnt seem that impressed. Sid the game passed him by, and that he was walking when others ran, and tat he looked pedestrain.

I wasn't at the game, but its not what other have been saying. According to many members of this and the other board, he seemed to fit in well with our style and seemed to be another piece of the midfield jigsaw?

Re: W.O.S/Olofinjana

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Dave Jones singled him out for praise so that will do for me. The local journalists are a joke to be fair. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:51 pm

I was at the match as one of the clubs photographers.

I spoke with Seyi before the match and quickly drew the conclusion that he is a very intelligent guy who has his feet firmly on the ground (i.e. doesnt think he is someone he's not).

During the match, in my opinion, he was involved everywhere - potentially putting in a Man of the Match performance.

I am not allowed to post any images on this website. However, I have images showing him in the Middle, Up front, Defending, left, right. You name it he was there - and he did a good job on Savage as well.

I was particularly pleased how much defending he did in the last 10 mins. I was sat right in front of the Derby supporters and his height was a valuable asset.

DJ has, again in my opinion, pulled off a major coup in Olofinjana and Drinkwater - (and Koumas) - and I for have high hopes for the season ahead.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Listening to the game on the radio, he seemed involved a lot and gained quite a bit of praise from the comentators. They credited his first touch skill and his offload passing.

He seemed, while listening to it, quality.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

rubbish or itd be splashed all over SSN.. sorry lads

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Wathan, as said before, is a Jack, regularly covers Jack games.

Seriously think we'd get any semblance of accuracy from him?

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm

He must have thought he was watching the egg and was wondering why Oli wasn't picking the ball up.

Obviously he's also never seen Rae "the destroyer" who makes Oli look like Messi.

A strong, committed first appearance from our new man. Typical bloody egg chaser/ Jack b*stard not to be able to appreciate it.