Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When Will We Expect Official Confirmation???

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 pm

If The Bellamy Story is true...im doing the wifes head in, sayin bellamy has joined but she checked ssn and nothing? any idead of when itll b made official? in the last hr or so this board has gone into chaos sayin its done deal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: When Will We Expect Official Confirmation???

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Its not happening mate, its all based on skybets odds and its just a ploy to get people betting big in the hunt for what appears a guaranteed low but healthy return

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:22 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Its not happening mate, its all based on skybets odds and its just a ploy to get people betting big in the hunt for what appears a guaranteed low but healthy return

This is what I think it is mostly likely to be.

I'm praying otherwise though. :|

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

he's coming to leeds lol..

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Probably never :roll:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Probably spread about because of this stupid Giovani story. The man hasn't got a pot to piss in. If you look on wales on line news a few days ago he wants to be Mayor of Cardiff now. He loves the limelight, but he is a spoofer.

try and get money out of him for work completed, its hell.

Re: BELLAMY HAS SIGNED A 6MONTH LOAN

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Rumours that an official statement will be made by the club on it's website in the next two hours. No details about what but if all the rumours are right, it's Mr Bellamy. I confirm it's rumours

Re: bellamy 6 month loan deal 45k aweek???

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:just took a phone call that craig has signed a 6 month loan deal with city paying half the wages and a local buisnessmen paying the rest ,bookies have stoped taking bets as well ! can carl or anyone else confirm this ?

I can confirm one thing - that bookies have not stopped taking bets :lol: The only bookie that has been offering the market has been skybet, and that market is still up on their website

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Rumours that an official statement will be made by the club on it's website in the next two hours. No details about what but if all the rumours are right, it's Mr Bellamy. I confirm it's rumours

Where did you hear this

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

apparently from another thread the club will be issuing a statement on their website in the next 2 hours
May be about Bellamy may not be

Re: bellamy 6 month loan deal 45k aweek???

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:36 pm

well thats the rumour sorted then

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Sorry just don't believe it.

Probably a statement on super Kev

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:41 pm

I doubt there will be any form of statement on a Sunday evening

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 pm

I used to work for the club mate and I still have a few mates that work there. One of them text me to say, "watch the main site over the next two hours, you'll be happy"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm

marcpccfc wrote:I doubt there will be any form of statement on a Sunday evening

I was thinking the same

Theres so many rumours around at the mo I just dont know what to believe

There probably around 20 threads already from people who are claiming to have seen him in Cardiff and others who have claimed to see him elsewhere

There are threads from people claiming that he has already signed which from my current point of view is nonsense there is nothing on ssn nothing on bbc sport and nothing on the city website

I have seen from other threads that the club are making a statement so at this moment in time no news is good news

I agree if Bellamy did sign it would be a fantastic signing but without him I still think the team we have a fantastic contenders for automatics this season

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

lets hope so.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Great signing but cannot see it :|

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Ive got my fingers crossed but im not depending on this

Re: Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Celtic became favourites when they offered to loan Bellamy and pay £30,000 of Bellamys wages.

Fulham became favourites when Mark Hughes said he would like to sign Bellamy.

Cardiff are now big favourites and there appears to be no reason why. Unless there is someone in the know who has bet big on Cardiff.

I just can't see it

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I really cant see Bellamy coming here this season, I would love it to happen. If he has been signed it would have been everywhere by now.The club would love to get that news out but nothing.

Hope I am wrong

Re: Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Magners wrote:
Cardiff are now big favourites and there appears to be no reason why. Unless there is someone in the know who has bet big on Cardiff.

Probably Chopra up to his old tricks again :lol: