Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEED ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO A VAN

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Anyone got, or know anyone with, access to a van in Cardiff at the end of August/beginning of September?? I need some help with moving from Cathays to Grangetown.

Bluebird in need!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEED ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO A VAN

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Dont talk to me about vans i put a 3.5 tonner into a bridge the other day :roll: :shock:

f**k charter :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Dont talk to me about vans i put a 3.5 tonner into a bridge the other day :roll: :shock:

Erm......probably best not to ask NinianSheep to help you move :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Dont talk to me about vans i put a 3.5 tonner into a bridge the other day :roll: :shock:

Thanks for that. I've got to fix the bloody thing!!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

Erm......probably best not to ask NinianSheep to help you move :lol:

What do you mean? I was fine until i had a brainwave to get some chicken wire cos my dogs escaped from where i was moving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

f*cking rail track said i buckled a girder :shock: coppers were nice tho breathalysing me :roll: Warra day :evil:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm

soylent blue wrote:

LOL Gave some work didn't i :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
soylent blue wrote:

LOL Gave some work didn't i :lol:

Yep! And cost me 3 weeks rental income :sad:

.... you're not PR in disguise are you?? He's the last bugger cost me a wedge!!!!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

no mate genuine mistake, it didnt feel good at all i assure you! actually frightened the f**k outta me :cry:

I was doing like 10 mile an hr up a steep hill lucky i had my belt on, so did the passenger never been thrown about like that. Why i pissed myself off is, until that point where i had a brain-wave id avoided all bridges at all costs. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:no mate genuine mistake, it didnt feel good at all i assure you! actually frightened the f**k outta me :cry:

I was doing like 10 mile an hr up a steep hill lucky i had my belt on, so did the passenger never been thrown about like that. Why i pissed myself off is, until that point where i had a brain-wave id avoided all bridges at all costs. :ayatollah:

The joke is, you're the third one in 2 months!! Gonna have to introduce a damage deposit at time of hire at this rate!!

Not having a go at you - shit happens. It's the CCFC influence spreading into your everyday life!