Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kevin McNaughton Update

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Kevin has been let out of hospital, he was suffering from concussion but no lasting damage, he is ok and has been discharged and he is now on his way home.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Kevin McNaughton Update

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 pm

That's good news.

Was concerened when I had a text about it during the game. Hopefully a speedy recovery for him and back in the squad

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 pm

excellent news :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Goodshoes wrote:That's good news.

Was concerened when I had a text about it during the game. Hopefully a speedy recovery for him and back in the squad

I had a txt straight after the game saying he had a fractured skull, thankfully it was wrong. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Thats great new, more so for super Kev but selfishly for us. he's one tough sod.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Great news from one of my fav players. The man never shits out and gives 100 per cent every game. Thanks kev!!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Great News lets hope Super Kev is back on the pitch soon :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 pm

I was once knocked out playing rugby....hate the game. I was told by law I could not play for 3 weeks. Dont know if that applies today though.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm

thats great news, we would seriously miss him if he was out for a while!! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Great news. This man is Mr Cardiff City. Am I right in thinking he's our longest serving player? If not, he is one of the longest serving players at the club along with McPhail and Blake.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Top news, gives 100% everytime and someone that is desperately needed again this year. Hope he's not rushed back into it.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm

good news

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I was once knocked out playing rugby....hate the game. I was told by law I could not play for 3 weeks. Dont know if that applies today though.

I think it's a rugby law, that you can't play for three weeks after suffering a concussion. I don't think there's a similar thing for football - it would be left to the medical staff to decide I would imagine.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am

I think if it was up to McNaughton he would be playing tomorrow - if we had a game

One tough cookie!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Super Kevin McNaughton. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Great News :ayatollah: