Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kicked off

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

All I have heard is it has kicked off a little at the end, not sure whether it is fans or players yet

Re: Kicked off

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 pm

whats the odds on savage being in the middle of it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 pm

ihatealiens wrote:whats the odds on savage being in the middle of it all :lol: :lol: :lol:
very good i would think :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Yea at 3pm and we won 1.2 :roll:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:All I have heard is it has kicked off a little at the end, not sure whether it is fans or players yet

Kicked off in our stadn I'm afraid. Some drunk young one giving it the gob to someone sat in front of me who was the spitting image of Carl. Eventaully the yob got kicked out with his mate in toe.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:All I have heard is it has kicked off a little at the end, not sure whether it is fans or players yet

Kicked off in our stadn I'm afraid. Some drunk young one giving it the gob to someone sat in front of me who was the spitting image of Carl. Eventaully the yob got kicked out with his mate in toe.

I have also heard outside the ground also?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

As we come out of the ground, about 20 Derby fans said come on then Cardiff.....Cardiff fans said come on then.....
There was a stand off and then a few police ran over about 50 yards, but nought happened. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm

maybe it was your gaffer starting trouble again hunt?knockin about with hoolies,wearing the clobber and going as far as being on the cover of a book?if u play with fire...........

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm

There was a bit of handbags outside the match, nothing to really report on.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm

A few Derby fans tried giving it all mouth infront of the old bill. Then the police stepped in as on Derby fan tried giving it all by walking straight into cardiff fans so they arrested him nothing else to report :ayatollah: