Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am I the only 1 thinking this and am I talking sense?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

If we can't afford Bellamy from the money we, as a club, generate ourselves, we shouldn't even be thinking of getting him here. Forget outside investors, the last thing we want is a shady pizza maker financing the wages then taking extra money off us in some way and turning into another debt we owe a third party. If we sign Bellamy, we will have learnt nothing from previous mismanagement and anyone within the club who agrees to this should really have their position at the club reviewed. People have short memories after the Fowler and Hasselbaink shambles about paying players the wrong side of 30 money we didn't have in the vain hope we go up, but all we ended up doing was selling a few extra shirts and funding his medical bills so he could get fit and go and play for someone else. I'd love Bellamy to come here but he has dodgy knees, he's paid too much and we can't afford his wages

Re: Am I the only 1 thinking this and am I talking sense?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:If we can't afford Bellamy from the money we, as a club, generate ourselves, we shouldn't even be thinking of getting him here. Forget outside investors, the last thing we want is a shady pizza maker financing the wages then taking extra money off us in some way and turning into another debt we owe a third party. If we sign Bellamy, we will have learnt nothing from previous mismanagement and anyone within the club who agrees to this should really have their position at the club reviewed. People have short memories after the Fowler and Hasselbaink shambles about paying players the wrong side of 30 money we didn't have in the vain hope we go up, but all we ended up doing was selling a few extra shirts and funding his medical bills so he could get fit and go and play for someone else. I'd love Bellamy to come here but he has dodgy knees, he's paid too much and we can't afford his wages

:lol: Shady pizza maker :lol:

We could finance it by giving him 75% merchandising rights on anything to do with his name.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:If we can't afford Bellamy from the money we, as a club, generate ourselves, we shouldn't even be thinking of getting him here. Forget outside investors, the last thing we want is a shady pizza maker financing the wages then taking extra money off us in some way and turning into another debt we owe a third party. If we sign Bellamy, we will have learnt nothing from previous mismanagement and anyone within the club who agrees to this should really have their position at the club reviewed. People have short memories after the Fowler and Hasselbaink shambles about paying players the wrong side of 30 money we didn't have in the vain hope we go up, but all we ended up doing was selling a few extra shirts and funding his medical bills so he could get fit and go and play for someone else. I'd love Bellamy to come here but he has dodgy knees, he's paid too much and we can't afford his wages

errr we aint gonna sign bellers end of ,living in a dream world.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:38 pm

If Gio sponsors his wages he'd have to rename his restuarants Beller pasta!