Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale.....

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Will be one of the premierships best players this season! The fella is on fire! Carried last seasons form into game today, excellent player!

Re: Gareth Bale.....

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:19 pm

what a player!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

he was the first player in my premiership dreamteam!! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:06 pm

brewer918 wrote:he was the first player in my premiership dreamteam!! :ayatollah:

Snap.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 pm

i think we should go for him,bale and bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think we should go for him,bale and bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

yeah ok :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think we should go for him,bale and bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

he was nearly with us at the start of last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

krab wrote:

You're right there.
He said to Redknapp he wanted to come on loan (when he wasn't getting games), Redknapp said no.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:01 am

Ross Young wrote:
krab wrote:

You're right there.
He said to Redknapp he wanted to come on loan (when he wasn't getting games), Redknapp said no.

shame that - He could run the length of the pitch with the ball and create chance after chance and put a few away himself! Single handedly rip championship midfields to pieces! :)

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 am

To think he was going to be shipped out to Forest on loan, great attitude to the game. Seized the opportunity and not looked back since, he must be Harry's first name on the team-sheet.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:To think he was going to be shipped out to Forest on loan, great attitude to the game. Seized the opportunity and not looked back since, he must be Harry's first name on the team-sheet.

his agent blocked a move to the championship,best thing that happened for his career, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 pm

he was on the brink of signing for inter milan this summer!

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 pm

cracking miss by him yesterday :D