Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy OR Loovens -which would you have

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 am

Bellamy is a TOP player and I'd LOVE to see him here, but given the problems we have defending and the array of attacking options we also have, given the current squad at the moment I beleive Loovens would win us more points.

Re: Bellamy OR Loovens -which would you have

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 am

Lawnmower wrote:Bellamy is a TOP player and I'd LOVE to see him here, but given the problems we have defending and the array of attacking options we also have, given the current squad at the moment I beleive Loovens would win us more points.

I think you're insane! :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 am

Merlin wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Bellamy is a TOP player and I'd LOVE to see him here, but given the problems we have defending and the array of attacking options we also have, given the current squad at the moment I beleive Loovens would win us more points.

:lol: You won't be the only one.

Head ruling over heart for once. :ayatollah:

We need to keep clean sheets to go up, not rely on winning 5-4 each week. :lol:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 am

Id have Blake and Gerrard back as CB's and let Bellamy loose, best form of defending is attacking.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Id have Blake and Gerrard back as CB's and let Bellamy loose, best form of defending is attacking.

Gerrard still has a lot to learn, he was shite against the likes of Burton! Or was that just early season jitters?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Merlin wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Gerrard still has a lot to learn, he was shite against the likes of Burton! Or was that just early season jitters?

He has still got a lot to learn. His reading of the game is poor and he trys too many long balls. RJ was the same though after his first season, I'm hopefull Gerrard will be a decent centre back eventually. Wish he was a couple of inches taller, or a bit quicker though, the first he can't change, but the 2nd he must work hard on.

Loovens is starting for Celtic today and has gone down injured so I think we can forget that one ! :cry:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:52 pm

That was a non starter anyway! Lol

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:57 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I totally agree with you mate, or I would have gypes (spelling lol) but definately Gerrard everytime. Get rid of Hudson please. :D

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Are you serious? dont think there is a question there?

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

I totally agree with you mate, or I would have gypes (spelling lol) but definately Gerrard everytime. Get rid of Hudson please. :D

Hudson can go!!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 pm

I agree Hudson is not reliable and too slow

Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:03 pm

no comparison,,,,,,,, bellamy,,,,,,,, i think its like asking, do you want a pound or 500 pound :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Ask Dave Jones that one :shock:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Merlin wrote:

Agreed :lol:

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am

Yeah agree with the guy who said your insane.
Loovens would stop us conceding a few less for sure but Bellamy would bring soooo much more. He would win us the league.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:54 am

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah agree with the guy who said your insane.
Loovens would stop us conceding a few less for sure but Bellamy would bring soooo much more. He would win us the league.

Plus leadership and the sheer will to win. He's Cardiff as well so you can double the will to win part. :ayatollah: