Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"IPSWICH NOW SHOWING INTEREST AGAIN "

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 pm

In Chopra, Keane, I believe is ready to increase his Bid, now that he knows Chops is unhappy, I HOPE OUR CLUB TURN THEM COMPLETELY DOWN and CHOPS Stays, just My Opinion.

Re: "IPSWICH NOW SHOWING INTEREST AGAIN "

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:33 pm

totaly agree annis.... chops has to stay....... once our best players start going, theres only one way we are going....... we need to keep them all .... tg and vt need to inject more cash.....

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Agreed definitely keep Chops unless we get a offer of 5m then i would probably sell.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm

He is quality and my fav player but if we need the money then let him go.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:51 pm

For 5 million I think we need to get shot - for the long spells he goes missing the money could stop the ship listing and get us a decent replacement like Adam Le Fondre.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 pm

GOOD players do go missing during games

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:In Chopra, Keane, I believe is ready to increase his Bid, now that he knows Chops is unhappy, I HOPE OUR CLUB TURN THEM COMPLETELY DOWN and CHOPS Stays, just My Opinion.

I'd hate to see him go. Especially after naming my dog after him :lol:

But can we afford to turn £4m down ? As a business decision surely we will have o sell him to solve our short term problems.

One issue however is .. how much of the Chopra monay would go to Ranson ?

By the way Annis, hope you enjoyed your holiday. Just got back myself today.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Annis,

It is time to get real and cash in on chops and whits and start again, as we have seen many times before, no one is indispensable

Mike

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Can't we get Ipswich to take Hudson for £500k and Quinn for £200k LOL

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:32 pm

I do agree with Dorset Blue and Mike anything over £4 million I would then sell, but £4 MILLION UPFRONT.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:47 pm

This may explain his outburst in the week then, I gotta a horrible feeling this deal will be done if we get 4 million upfront. It does look like the club is waiting on something or somebody putting funds in in order to lift the embargo.