Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AS THINGS AR ABOUT TO BLOW TG ANG VT

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 am

Are thinking we've got you where we want! They've invested over 8m and are not going to pull out, they will offer the amout they see fit and knowone will be able to disagree! There is no need to sell as they have a plan why would they go backwards hence not selling! They are showing who has the powerr! They've also told the players about investment which I think is immiment hopefully answers this weekend!

Any comments?

Re: AS THINGS AR ABOUT TO BLOW TG ANG VT

Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 am

G.R.A. wrote:Are thinking we've got you where we want! They've invested over 8m and are not going to pull out, they will offer the amout they see fit and knowone will be able to disagree! There is no need to sell as they have a plan why would they go backwards hence not selling! They are showing who has the powerr! They've also told the players about investment which I think is immiment hopefully answers this weekend!

Any comments?

Yes I Def tend to agree with that and I believe bit by bit they will wipe the other major shareholders and Directors out, but of course as fans were impatient and We want Success now . But I believe they will take control over the others in the forth coming months, even if it costs us success on the pitch This Season. Thats the price we will have to pay, which in the long run is good.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 am

Forever Blue wrote:
G.R.A. wrote:Are thinking we've got you where we want! They've invested over 8m and are not going to pull out, they will offer the amout they see fit and knowone will be able to disagree! There is no need to sell as they have a plan why would they go backwards hence not selling! They are showing who has the powerr! They've also told the players about investment which I think is immiment hopefully answers this weekend!

Any comments?

Yes I Def tend to agree with that and I believe bit by bit they will wipe the other major shareholders and Directors out, but of course as fans were impatient and We want Success now . But I believe they will take control over the others in the forth coming months, even if it costs us success on the pitch This Season. Thats the price we will have to pay, which in the long run is good.

agree entirely. They are playing the long game. In 6 months time Borley will be the only one of the current lot remaining. Guy and Hall must be looking over their shoulders!
Last edited by RobbieS on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:04 am

I'd quite happily see us just stay up this season and do what has to be done to reduce the deadwood in all corners and get us back onto some sort of sensible financial footing that allows us to compete sensibly the following year. We all want success and we all want things sorted right away but we also should be clever enough to know that it never works that way. Some people need to lay off TG and VT as well a bit too and let them get on with what they are doing. Everyone acknowledges they are clever businessmen so lets give them the time and backing they need instead of trying to second guess their every move and constantly slating them for "only buying 37 or so %" Does anyone really think they would just sink in £7 or £8 million then just jack it in? Remember the figures bandied about too are what they are worth, not what they keep in the tin in the kitchen.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 am

Target for this season should be wiping the debts as much as possible, getting players on extended contracts, staying up and finishing above the jacks. If we can do that and the eggers are gone also, then it will have been a success.

If we entice a multi million pound investment as well then happy days. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:09 am

dorsetblue wrote:Target for this season should be wiping the debts as much as possible, getting players on extended contracts, staying up and finishing above the jacks. If we can do that and the eggers are gone also, then it will have been a success.

If we entice a multi million pound investment as well then happy days. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well we'll have to finish above them if we are going to stay up :lol:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:11 am

Any ideas of day/time of the meeting and when we will hear any info???

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Any comments?

This is their strategy I'm sure.

StT.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:56 pm

RobbieS wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Any comments?

agree entirely. They are playing the long game. In 6 months time Borley will be the only one of the current lot remaining. Guy and Hall must be looking over their shoulders!

One suspects that PMG are under a lot less stress than you suggest. They've done extremely well from a real estate project. Isn't their ongoing speculation in football merely a side issue to a much bigger prize that they have already banked.