Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT BLAME THE PLAYERS

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 am

look i dont know yyyy some people are avin a go at all the players now!!!! would you want to stay at a club whos finincial state is shit, who have hardly brought a player in from drinkwater and who have so much debt its unbelievable!!!! ITS NOT THIER FAULT!!!!!! I WISH EVERY1 WOULD STOP BLAMING THE PLAYERS FFS!!!!!!!!!! JUST IMAGINE EVERY GAME LAST SEASON THAT HAD TO BE AT THE BACK OF THIER MINDS THAT CCFC COULD GO BUST AT ANY POINT BUT THEY KEPT PLAYING AND GOT TO THE PLAY OFF FINAL FFS!!! GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!! :evil:

Re: DONT BLAME THE PLAYERS

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 am

The Riddler and Dave Jones signed them and gave them their Ridiculous wages thats who I blame.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:17 am

joshdanielw wrote:look i dont know yyyy some people are avin a go at all the players now!!!! would you want to stay at a club whos finincial state is shit, who have hardly brought a player in from drinkwater and who have so much debt its unbelievable!!!! ITS NOT THIER FAULT!!!!!! I WISH EVERY1 WOULD STOP BLAMING THE PLAYERS FFS!!!!!!!!!! JUST IMAGINE EVERY GAME LAST SEASON THAT HAD TO BE AT THE BACK OF THIER MINDS THAT CCFC COULD GO BUST AT ANY POINT BUT THEY KEPT PLAYING AND GOT TO THE PLAY OFF FINAL FFS!!! GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!! :evil:

Im sick of hearing about the poor old players........wages late,unsure of future,not happy on the bench,bonus not paid,water cold,food not good enough,dont want to travel on the bus,blah blah blah.......well welcome to the real world fellas, its a tough old life,try working down the pit,or in some dead end factory,or digging holes in the road with the rain running down the crack of your arse.........if you lot had had a bit of bottle last year and the year before we would not be in debt. :shock:
ps.good luck for today im working a 12 hour shift. :evil:

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 pm

i think every player is over paid tbh but despite everything last season they got on with the job and focused
I wont blame them if they go to a financially stable club because i would want the reassurance that i am going to get my wages on time and my club isn't going to go bust or go into administration!
every1's being harsh on the players in my opinion