Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdales " whats in it for me"

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Seems to be coming more and more to light to all investors/boardmembers as they realise now how hes milked everything possible for personal gain!

Re: Ridsdales " whats in it for me"

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Daya wrote:Seems to be coming more and more to light to all investors/boardmembers as they realise now how hes milked everything possible for personal gain!

stadium kitchens fitted out by his mate and he was paid all his money and on time
wonder what his cut was

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

i wish i could rob the b*stard and get all our money back!!!!!! he's the biggest con artist i have seen in my life :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:Seems to be coming more and more to light to all investors/boardmembers as they realise now how hes milked everything possible for personal gain!

stadium kitchens fitted out by his mate and he was paid all his money and on time
wonder what his cut was

Steve.... hes in on every deal mate, cut from everything going! the amounts are unbeliveable , back handers everywhere!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 am

Quite serious allegations those Daya. Would you be comfortable proving it all?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:26 am

It would be interesting to see how much of the work done and contracts given, went through the tendering process rather than scratch my back or grease my palm process,and as for the 50% interest deal with Ransom, my god Wonga dot com are crooks and they'd have done a better deal,allegedly.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 am

Is it legal what he allegedly done............? The fat greasy big nose b*stard.