Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kennedy

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Just spoken to a player who I know up at Ipswich and he knows nothing about this deal

He has said since Christmas though that chopra is going there, the means factor being the big factor in the deal

Re: Kennedy

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Who can blame any fucker deserting a sinking ship :shock:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 pm

I have spoken with a City player and I have been told it is very much true.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:58 pm

what is true carl ???

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm

steve l wrote:what is true carl ???

That kenedy is on his way to Ipswich for a medical!!! Come on Wake UP!!! :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Merlin wrote:
steve l wrote:what is true carl ???

That kenedy is on his way to Ipswich for a medical!!! Come on Wake UP!!! :lol:

:lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

:oops: i was on about sinking ship and choprs to ipswich :D

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 pm

steve l wrote::oops: i was on about sinking ship and choprs to ipswich :D

That Kennedy is on his way up there :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 pm

do you think keane fancies him for his passing ability or his more renowned grassing ability :D

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 pm

steve davies wrote:do you think keane fancies him for his passing ability or his more renowned grassing ability :D

Steve, I will go for his grassing abilities, he was the snake for DJ.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:do you think keane fancies him for his passing ability or his more renowned grassing ability :D

Interesting, who is the "snake" or "snakes" that leak information out to certain members of this board then ?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Im quite gutted about this, although Kennedy is getting on a Bit i still think hes a quality player at this level

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 pm

What did Sparky to to "grass" Dave Jones?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

hav'nt you got a good word to say about anyone who is mates ,or associated with DJ ????

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 pm

earnieblue wrote:Who can blame any fucker deserting a sinking ship :shock:

the only ones that dont jump ship are us, the fans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how much is a season ticket at newput cewnty :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 am

everyone may have there opinions on kennedy.... but he was one of the senior pros at the club.. i didnt see anything wrong with his performaces last year and more to the point neither did roy keane , obviously. he cant be as bad as some are saying on here....

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

boyosback wrote:everyone may have there opinions on kennedy.... but he was one of the senior pros at the club.. i didnt see anything wrong with his performaces last year and more to the point neither did roy keane , obviously. he cant be as bad as some are saying on here....

I fancy he got exposed for lack of pace at times, and his legs failed to get him forward as much as he should have.
still he was a good pro and never gave less than 100% and id like to thank him for his efforts for our club. :ayatollah: