Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra needs a reality check

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

You cant get blood out of a stone, the Club is skint so how can we buy players Dumb nuts? If he really is that upset then why dont he take a f*cking pay cut? The Geordie prick.....

Re: Chopra needs a reality check

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Sorry to disagree with you, but I think he's right

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 pm

I can see were he is pissed off.
He just needs to understand how much this club is in the shit & wont be to much activity with players coming in.
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:You cant get blood out of a stone, the Club is skint so how can we buy players Dumb nuts? If he really is that upset then why dont he take a f*cking pay cut? The Geordie prick.....

But what if, as I suspect, Chopra is just voicing the general feelings of everyone at the training ground? You could be shooting the messenger here. Put it this way, everyone at the training ground would have known what he'd said and before he spoke to BBC Wales today Dave Jones would have known about him going infront of the press and he would have had to have allowed him to speak to the BBC.
It's one thing to have a sneaky conversation with Mark Bloom, it's a very different matter for him to face the press at the training ground on an official press call and repeat what he told Bloomy.

Do you honestly think he would have been allowed to go infront of the BBC mic this morning and say stuff that Dave Jones didn't agree with? Dave Jones knew exactly what Chopra was going to say because he would have already read his comments in the paper. Then by allowing him to do the interview he's actually agreeing with it. DJ could easily have hidden Chopra out of sight rather than fronting him to the press.
It's pretty bloody obvious to me that DJ, Chopra and everyone else at the training ground are pissed off with the lack of leadership and commitment from Gethin Jenkins and the CCFC board.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Chopra needs a reality check? I think some of our fans do.....the dreams of bellamy seem so far away at present!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

hes only echoing what we all say on here daily.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm

You can't blame him, its the the f*cking nobs that have left us in this awful mess.

Well in chops, no other would probably have the balls to speak out!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

There has been a lot of views stated on whether what chops has said is right or wrong, For me personally I think its time for him to go. He seems a bad apple constantly in the press for the wrong reasons and now hes throwing his teddies out of the pram if he doesnt like it he can feck off. The majority of us fans are on the breadline, jobs and mortgages are under threat and yet we somehow scrape the cash to watch our beloved city, this guy is on silly money compared to my wage and has been in the headlines for off the field antics far too often now, sorry chops but this is a time to pull together and show show strength in the face of adversity. Some of you may disagree thats fair enough I respect other view and opinions as that what the game and being a fan is all about :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:There has been a lot of views stated on whether what chops has said is right or wrong, For me personally I think its time for him to go. He seems a bad apple constantly in the press for the wrong reasons and now hes throwing his teddies out of the pram if he doesnt like it he can feck off. The majority of us fans are on the breadline, jobs and mortgages are under threat and yet we somehow scrape the cash to watch our beloved city, this guy is on silly money compared to my wage and has been in the headlines for off the field antics far too often now, sorry chops but this is a time to pull together and show show strength in the face of adversity. Some of you may disagree thats fair enough I respect other view and opinions as that what the game and being a fan is all about :ayatollah:

My thinking is he spoke out on behalf of the ill feeling within the squad. i agree with what you say about his wages and us mugs scraping too see the team we love.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:There has been a lot of views stated on whether what chops has said is right or wrong, For me personally I think its time for him to go. He seems a bad apple constantly in the press for the wrong reasons and now hes throwing his teddies out of the pram if he doesnt like it he can feck off. The majority of us fans are on the breadline, jobs and mortgages are under threat and yet we somehow scrape the cash to watch our beloved city, this guy is on silly money compared to my wage and has been in the headlines for off the field antics far too often now, sorry chops but this is a time to pull together and show show strength in the face of adversity. Some of you may disagree thats fair enough I respect other view and opinions as that what the game and being a fan is all about :ayatollah:

My thinking is he spoke out on behalf of the ill feeling within the squad. i agree with what you say about his wages and us mugs scraping too see the team we love.

I think you have a valid point there, possibly shows the disharmony amongst the camp and as we all know if team morale is not right results will suffer.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

It was done for a purpose im sure :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

not only are the malaysians, not telling us, the fans whats going on, there not even telling the staff, i think, thats why the players and supporters are peed off,, were used to being told lies once a day so, hearing nothing is even worse,,, mm, maybe not :roll: