Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS IT REALLY GREAT TO BE BACK ?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:56 pm

I managed to totally stay off here for over 9 days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to chat to fellow members again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , but the news coming out of Our Club gets worse by the day, Carl and I wish we had been proved wrong, but Sadly everything we said is coming True.

Weather Miserable here and Our Club even more, I will have to get back to Sunny Majorca :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: IS IT REALLY GREAT TO BE BACK ?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Can you take me with you? I don't eat much, I am very quiet, don't take up much space, and I'm a terrible liar :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Welcome back mate, more and more doom and gloom at the club, things cant get any worse surely, hopefully we will get some positive news after this weekend. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can you take me with you? I don't eat much, I am very quiet, don't take up much space, and I'm a terrible liar :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

nobby wrote:Welcome back mate, more and more doom and gloom at the club, things cant get any worse surely, hopefully we will get some positive news after this weekend. :ayatollah:

Hi Dai Mate, I hope so, but its not looking good.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Ive just got back from hols as well , didnt even switch my phone on as i didnt want to know what was oing on :( it just gets worse every day

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

You were gone? I wondered where the facebook messages were :lol: :ayatollah:

bluecyw wrote:Ive just got back from hols as well , didnt even switch my phone on as i didnt want to know what was oing on :( it just gets worse every day

I left mine at home and then today I received beyond bad stories regarding Our Club, Worse than I thought :shock:

Good holiday Annis?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:You were gone? I wondered where the facebook messages were :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

I will start them up later :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I never know what else is happening.........but I'm an expert on football book prices and offers ;)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluecyw wrote:Ive just got back from hols as well , didnt even switch my phone on as i didnt want to know what was oing on :( it just gets worse every day

I left mine at home and then today I received beyond bad stories regarding Our Club, Worse than I thought :shock:

A mate text me yesterday and he reckoned we are 66mill in debt and Heaton & Drinkwater will have to go back. Do you know if there are any truths in this Annis ? And is this amount of debt the real reason why the Malaysians have only invested 36% ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:42 pm

welcome home boss!!! :D

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Good holiday Annis?

Yes Luke, Fantastic Thanks off back there again Very Soon, I am going to watch Majorca v Real Madrid at the same time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Dange wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I never know what else is happening.........but I'm an expert on football book prices and offers ;)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

A mate text me yesterday and he reckoned we are 66mill in debt and Heaton & Drinkwater will have to go back. Do you know if there are any truths in this Annis ? And is this amount of debt the real reason why the Malaysians have only invested 36% ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I heard aprox £42 Mill, but it will rise if not All paid by the end of this year. The Riddler really did f**k us, but so are the Rugby men etc.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:welcome home boss!!! :D

Hello Baz Mate, Hope you had a good Holiday as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

no there was too many eastern europeans there, they are obnoxious arsholes, mrs b wants a static in this country now, so i am going up to see what mallos site is like this weekend :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

no there was too many eastern europeans there, they are obnoxious arsholes, mrs b wants a static in this country now, so i am going up to see what mallos site is like this weekend :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 pm

i hope mallo got a big fridge full of beer :o :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Good holiday Annis?

Yes Luke, Fantastic Thanks off back there again Very Soon, I am going to watch Majorca v Real Madrid at the same time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: Good stuff, hope my colleagues at cardiff airport didnt charge you any excess

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Hope you had a good holiday Annis :D

It's a bitch coming back home after a nice break though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:Welcome back Annis :ayatollah:

Cheers Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

welcome back annis, hope we will be saying the same to sam hammam soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Marc wrote:Hope you had a good holiday Annis :D

It's a bitch coming back home after a nice break though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can say that again, Marc :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:You were gone? I wondered where the facebook messages were :lol: :ayatollah:

...........he's started!!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Dange wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

...........he's started!!

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Ah well it was nice knowing what my family and friends were doing for a couple of weeks of the year....... :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 pm

annis, its not really great to be back is it? the weather is crap,nothing to look forward to at the club, im sure i would rather be in the sun,,,,,,,,,, hope you and your family had a good holiday? :ayatollah: