Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don't care about the players

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Seriously , I don't care which players pull on the blueshirt as long as there's a blueshirt to pull on. As long as the ones that do put the shirt on put in a decent shift and show they care. Sell them all start again, good vibes go a long way and season of football talk only would please me more than wondering which debt will bite us on the arse next week and the week after next.

So Chopra, f**k off if you want and take your inflated debt creating wages with you. I appreciate your contribution to our club over the years but don't demand the club puts itself in more danger or else and expect me to agree with you

Re: I don't care about the players

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I have to agree mate. Are we the only ones who think Chopra's statement was not needed. As if the fans had enough to worry about without our best players coming out and saying they want to move. Ok, so I'd rather he says it than actually does it behind the scenes but I'd rather he just commits.

How can they say they care about the club and the fans when the minute things are bad they threaten to f**k off? They'll still get their wages every week. I want Chopra to stay but if the fact we've not signed anyone before the season starts makes him want to leave then we can do without that attitude at a time like this.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Seriously , I don't care which players pull on the blueshirt as long as there's a blueshirt to pull on. As long as the ones that do put the shirt on put in a decent shift and show they care. Sell them all start again, good vibes go a long way and season of football talk only would please me more than wondering which debt will bite us on the arse next week and the week after next.

So Chopra, f**k off if you want and take your inflated debt creating wages with you. I appreciate your contribution to our club over the years but don't demand the club puts itself in more danger or else and expect me to agree with you

And if, as the article indicates, Chopra had been told debts would be sorted, players would be brought in?

In that instance you'd expect players to be wonderfully happy at being lied to, to go on top of routinely being paid late, asked to defer bonsues...

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 pm

My boss has said loads of things to me to keep me happy which haven't been true but I've stayed. It's a fact of life. He's a player, not a board member. He needs to remember his role.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Zabier wrote:My boss has said loads of things to me to keep me happy which haven't been true but I've stayed. It's a fact of life. He's a player, not a board member. He needs to remember his role.

I'm sure he does. His role is to score goals, which he does.

I'm glad you've stayed at work. Some people don't enjoy being lied to and have every right to complain as Chops has done.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Nicesocks wrote:Seriously , I don't care which players pull on the blueshirt as long as there's a blueshirt to pull on. As long as the ones that do put the shirt on put in a decent shift and show they care. Sell them all start again, good vibes go a long way and season of football talk only would please me more than wondering which debt will bite us on the arse next week and the week after next.

Its up to him, but if we are in the sh1t he's our most saleable asset so let him go to ipswich - IF they are still interested. Only worry is, does the money go straight to S.A.M ?