Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I find it funny

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:59 pm

That while Annis isn't about, there are no "exclusives" from the usual suspects.

I suspect that once Annis is about the usual suspects will have their "exclusives" to post again. :mrgreen:

Maybe i'm being cycnical but the info only comes when Annis is about so why doesn't he post it himself??? Why does he have to ask other people to post it for him :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Re: I find it funny

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm

ASK CARL LOL

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Dannymagic wrote:That while Annis isn't about, there are no "exclusives" from the usual suspects.

I suspect that once Annis is about the usual suspects will have their "exclusives" to post again. :mrgreen:

Maybe i'm being cycnical but the info only comes when Annis is about so why doesn't he post it himself??? Why does he have to ask other people to post it for him :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

The same reason most of the "top men" hang around in the background and watch the kids smack seven bells out of each other....

IMHO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Dannymagic wrote:That while Annis isn't about, there are no "exclusives" from the usual suspects.

Maybe nothing has happened of note ? :roll:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

il stcik up for carl on this one, as he does a lot of hard work to get info from the club..........

people moan when bad news is posted, and moan when nothing is posted :lol:

more bad news is minutes away :cry:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 pm

milly44 wrote:il stcik up for carl on this one, as he does a lot of hard work to get info from the club..........

I have been waiting to press the ' submit ' button on a certain piece of news for an hour now Milly and yes it is not good ( well some may say it is ) :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:il stcik up for carl on this one, as he does a lot of hard work to get info from the club..........

I have been waiting to press the ' submit ' button on a certain piece of news for an hour now Milly and yes it is not good ( well some may say it is ) :lol:

il beat you to it ;)
i already have it written out.... :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

so have I :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:so have I :lol:

milly exclusive vs carls exclusive :lol: :lol:

better juice mine up a bit ready for the echo tomorrow morning :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

Mine is straight to the point - no nonsense ;)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:22 pm

my phone is next to me ready, my exclusive is so juicy its dripping down my screen.

yours is about our new stock in the club shop right ?? :roll: :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Mine is straight to the point - no nonsense ;)

Come on lads, lets have it I am off out on the piss at 7.30 !!!!!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

carl theres someone at your door :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Jesus Danny, give them a break will you. It appears to me that they can't do right for doing wrong..keep up the good work guys!!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 pm

keep up the good work carl, f**k the doubters :ayatollah: