Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CURRENT SITUATION

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 am

Personally I don't think that there has ever been a time in my following of this club (37 years) that so much bad news has come from the club. In my eyes we are standing on the edge of a real disaster unless someone at the club stands up and grabs the helm and leads us. With the malaysians owning a bit, PMG owning a bit its organised f*cking chaos. ledley leaves for nowt, we owe cash to everybody and his brother etc. Does anyone on the board really care (Borley excepted) because right now we can't blame players for speaking to the press and wanting to move and if we aren't careful we will have a few more Joe's on our hands if we aren't careful.

So board members please sort this out otherwise your golden cash cow will dry up and there will be nothing left for you to rape and piliage. To think members of this board laughed at leeds when they nearly went to the wall we aren't laughing now.

I'm sick of all the f*cking bad news please just for once let there be some good news.

Ceri :x

Re: CURRENT SITUATION

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Personally I don't think that there has ever been a time in my following of this club (37 years) that so much bad news has come from the club. In my eyes we are standing on the edge of a real disaster unless someone at the club stands up and grabs the helm and leads us. With the malaysians owning a bit, PMG owning a bit its organised f*cking chaos. ledley leaves for nowt, we owe cash to everybody and his brother etc. Does anyone on the board really care (Borley excepted) because right now we can't blame players for speaking to the press and wanting to move and if we aren't careful we will have a few more Joe's on our hands if we aren't careful.

So board members please sort this out otherwise your golden cash cow will dry up and there will be nothing left for you to rape and piliage. To think members of this board laughed at leeds when they nearly went to the wall we aren't laughing now.

I'm sick of all the f*cking bad news please just for once let there be some good news.

Ceri :x

Ceri, Hope all is well in Afghanistan, Your doing us proud. I really wish we could give you some good news, but there just is not any at the moment.

Re: CURRENT SITUATION

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 pm

i think the problem at the moment is, with us the fans, is on football terms, behind the scenes its, how much will i make, how much will i loose, :cry: