Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY BOARD & CORRUPTION

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 am

Im surprised that the club board has not been investigated, surely there are grounds to be. As each and everyone of the board have profited from our club and I dont care what anyone says each and everyone of them knew and know what is happening as they all are involved in scamming our club, there seems to be many irregularities especially where PR is involved. I cant help but to feel there is corruption within CCFC and its as clear as water that they have raped and destroyed the club until it has no longer any financial use to them. I obviously dismiss the Malaysians as they clearly innocent in all this

Those that say that CCFC is a business and we have no right to ask questions of it can go and swivel on a a red hot poke, we have a right as we are not only financially involved but more so importantly we are emotionally involved in a club in which we all love.

I would like the Police to be brought in and investigate dealings goin on within CCFC, I want someone questionable for our demise once and for all.

Re: CARDIFF CITY BOARD & CORRUPTION

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

I agree question is will it happen? Does Ridsdale have something over the other board memebers and/or shareholders? if not then why has a criminal investigation not already began? because this whole episode over the last 5 years or so stinks like a cess pit :evil: The fans have been taken for fools time and time again. :evil:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:08 pm

I wonder if Ridsdale being still paid ten thousand pound a week even now as some link to this, hush money possibly or allegedly.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:17 pm

If the Police are to be called in then the accuser must have a suspicion based some kind of hard evidence. Whilst things look dodgy it is hard to see a clear act of fraud, as most of the important transactions were either passed a AGM's or board meetings.

Just because we don't like PMG getting the hotel land for next to f**k all or Ridsdale flying around in helicopters, it doesn't mean these benefits were gained by criminal fraud.

Believe me proving beyond reasonable doubt fraud has been committed is an extermely hard thing to do and people like Ridsdale and his cohorts wouldn't make it easy by leave obvious evidence behind them.