Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Joint Statement

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

Is needed from The Trust, this messageboard, CCMB and the supprters club!!!!

To TG

Expressing our thanks, and our belief in what he's trying to do for Cardiff City!!
and reminding him that us, the supporters are 100% behind him!

We're all frustrated, and because of the last 20 years we find it difficult to believe
anything we're told. Ridsdale has turned us all (understandably) into suspicious, sceptical
untrusting buggers!!

But should TG decide to walk, there will be NO MORE Cardiff City. That is an absolute certainty.
We HAVE to believe he is doing his utmost to sort our problems out, it appears plain that the
other major shareholders aren't sticking their two'penneth in. He's doing it alone, with the good
old dependable Steve Borley busting a gut as usual for the club he loves!!

TG knows how frustrated we are, he probably understands why!!

A statement of intent from the supporters right now would surely be a major boost to him!!:

"We intend to back you 100%,

love,

the fans"

Why not? imagine in 6 months if we're top of the Championship cos of all the hard work he's
put in. Imagine how he'll feel knowing the fans were on his side even when the future looked bleak!!

Carl, Annis, Gwyn?? what you reckon lads??

Re: A Joint Statement

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 am

good old dependable borley busting a gut ffs what the hell is he doing ????????????? house of sport maybe

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Why a statement from this board, and CCMB? At the end of the day, although we are all passionate fans, we're just a discussion board. We don't carry any weight collectively although certain members do individually. It's the trust that's the recognised body and it is they who should be getting together with the club. Sorry to deflate any egos on here

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

If he doesnt build the house of sport we lose our academy status and it is also a condition placed on the club by the council. At the AGM SB invited anyone to come forward and build the HOS but nobody was interested so he once again came to the clubs rescue.

If your going to critcise him why dont you raise the cash and you build it !!

Why do people on here have a go at our loyal directors instead of having a go at others that do sod all.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Why a statement from this board, and CCMB? At the end of the day, although we are all passionate fans, we're just a discussion board. We don't carry any weight collectively although certain members do individually. It's the trust that's the recognised body and it is they who should be getting together with the club. Sorry to deflate any egos on here

Its not a question of Egos?

Whats rattled your cage with my post?

The Malaysians are well aware that there is a supporters club, two busy message boards, the Trust
and a supporters club, as well as the Rams! We are talking a broad spectrum of supporters here.

I'm not asking for a Joint Statement headed:

"From TaffyApple - big noise on AAMB" am I ?

Oh, and collectively.... we carry all the weight in the world. But are too fractured a bunch of
dickheads to realise it! (well i'm not!)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 am

Taffyapple, I think you may have misconstued the nature/tone of my reply. It wasn't meant as a dig but as a pertinent question. I don't think the Malaysians or whoever will be taking much notice of message boards as, essentially, we are just a gossip forum. The trust is the way to go to get any points across to them as far as I can see as they are a properly recognised and paid up representative body. We're not on here

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Taffyapple, I think you may have misconstued the nature/tone of my reply. It wasn't meant as a dig but as a pertinent question. I don't think the Malaysians or whoever will be taking much notice of message boards as, essentially, we are just a gossip forum. The trust is the way to go to get any points across to them as far as I can see as they are a properly recognised and paid up representative body. We're not on here

Fair enough Sir :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm

do you really think a joint statement would be enough to convince TG to put another £2m + another months wages into the club whilst other major shareholders take money out (through agreed income streams) ?