Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would You....

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

Buy a half season ticket for 2011/12 now to help out the club?

Basically it works like this each fan would cough up half the amount of the cost of their season ticket (£164.50 in my case) with the rest due in May 2011.

At that point you would have the option of purchasing the rest of the ST or just watching 'half a season' of home games.

The club would have to market it honestly on the grounds of 'we need you there' because we are skint, but hopefully if enough take up the offer it could raise £1.5m and pay off immeadate debts.

Re: Would You....

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

Probably yes, would this happen though?

Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Buy a half season ticket for 2011/12 now to help out the club?

Basically it works like this each fan would cough up half the amount of the cost of their season ticket (£164.50 in my case) with the rest due in May 2011.

At that point you would have the option of purchasing the rest of the ST or just watching 'half a season' of home games.

The club would have to market it honestly on the grounds of 'we need you there' because we are skint, but hopefully if enough take up the offer it could raise £1.5m and pay off immeadate debts.

Yes I would Tony!

Half of £628 for me and my son in my case! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

No chance.

Been a mug for too long.

My blind faith has finally been breached by sense.

I will pay to watch in the future but on my terms and when I want. If the club goes pop it wont be my doing and I can hold my head up high that my support over 40 years has been unquestionable but the line has been approaching for a few years and I will not cross it again.