Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Quinn - Motherwell Debt

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 pm

In my opinion we should offer Quinn back to them them to clear the outstanding debt & then charge them £200,000, by playing in the championship his value has increased.

Re: Paul Quinn - Motherwell Debt

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah im sure that will work :roll:

Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 pm

To me this debt makes us scum. It's bad enough not paying up for players from the likes of Sunderland and Charlton but clubs like Motherwell should no have their budgets undermined by us. We deserve the embargo for this alone whether it's the fault of the current regime or the old one.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:To me this debt makes us scum. It's bad enough not paying up for players from the likes of Sunderland and Charlton but clubs like Motherwell should no have their budgets undermined by us. We deserve the embargo for this alone whether it's the fault of the current regime or the old one.

How long until Dagenham and Redbridge reveal we haven't paid for Soloman Twaio?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Wayne S wrote:To me this debt makes us scum. It's bad enough not paying up for players from the likes of Sunderland and Charlton but clubs like Motherwell should no have their budgets undermined by us. We deserve the embargo for this alone whether it's the fault of the current regime or the old one.

I must admit the whole thing is getting really embarrasing the legacy left from Riddler will take a long time to pass off

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I must admit the whole thing is getting really embarrasing the legacy left from Riddler will take a long time to pass off

A very long time indeed.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm

We are a JOKE how can we be in so much shit 3 times at wembley the highest crowds for years and the highest debt in years
something dont add up the old board most hold there heads in shame and walk.