Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will this be our short term fix?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:49 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26904587/

Got a feeling it will happen.

Re: Will this be our short term fix?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 am

Uncle Fester wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2010/07/22/rivals-bid-1-5m-for-cardiff-city-s-top-scorer-91466-26904587/

Got a feeling it will happen.

if they offer £2mil and pay it all upfront and can match or better the salary then I think yes too !

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am

If the players wants away the Club wont have much of a choice, Whitingham after the Cup Final in the early hours on Edgware Road said then he was interested in going to Forest albeit he was sulking as he had been subbed and had sunk a few!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

Daya wrote:If the players wants away the Club wont have much of a choice, Whitingham after the Cup Final in the early hours on Edgware Road said then he was interested in going to Forest albeit he was sulking as he had been subbed and had sunk a few!

Isnt his family from that area too ?

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am

Cant see him haveing a repeat season so if it keeps us afloat then I say sell

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:48 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Daya wrote:If the players wants away the Club wont have much of a choice, Whitingham after the Cup Final in the early hours on Edgware Road said then he was interested in going to Forest albeit he was sulking as he had been subbed and had sunk a few!

Isnt his family from that area too ?

Think so mate.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:16 pm

He looked really good in the 2nd half in Portugal playing in central midfield playing just in front of Mcphail,spraying passes and closing down, and not withstanding his 25 goals last season, but if the cash is right he has got to go, I do not think we would buy another player. The money will get us through until the next crisis is thrust upon us from the previous regime. :( :( :( :(

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

And replace him with who? If he goes then you will see us drop down the table like a lead weight. Watch this space!!!!