Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alex Hughes

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

I posted this on ccmb when it happened.

Anyway Alex is one of my good friends, he was in a coma for 5 weeks after being smashed over the head with a bottle in Majorca all for talking to some Spanish girls. I wont go into full story as you probably already no it and if you don't if you search it on google there are plenty of articles on it. Alex is doing extremely well considering they did not think he would survive just recently started to walk again but its not the Alex we used to have.

The court case was yesterday in Spain for the cowards who done it, and guess what they f*cking got? 80 f*cking HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICES. What the f*cking hell is wrong with this world? Is there no justice. They have fucked up a young kids life and get off with f**k all its pathetic. You have a fight at football which is 80% organised you no what your going into have it off and still manage to get a few years in the nick but you attack someone put them in a coma for 5 weeks ruin there lives and get 80 hours community service. Its so f*cking pathetic i can't describe how pissed off I am. I feel like going over there finding the little cunts and stabbing the fuckers until they bleed to death, but don't worry i only reckon ill get 80 hours community services.

As you can guess i'm well pissed off, but seriously how can this be? what the hell was the judge smoking? Alex was minutes from dying because of them.

Re: Alex Hughes

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Wrong mate.... Spanish should be ashamed of their courts and the injustice.

Re: Alex Hughes

Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Casual wrote:I posted this on ccmb when it happened.

Anyway Alex is one of my good friends, he was in a coma for 5 weeks after being smashed over the head with a bottle in Majorca all for talking to some Spanish girls. I wont go into full story as you probably already no it and if you don't if you search it on google there are plenty of articles on it. Alex is doing extremely well considering they did not think he would survive just recently started to walk again but its not the Alex we used to have.

The court case was yesterday in Spain for the cowards who done it, and guess what they f*cking got? 80 f*cking HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICES. What the f*cking hell is wrong with this world? Is there no justice. They have fucked up a young kids life and get off with f**k all its pathetic. You have a fight at football which is 80% organised you no what your going into have it off and still manage to get a few years in the nick but you attack someone put them in a coma for 5 weeks ruin there lives and get 80 hours community service. Its so f*cking pathetic i can't describe how pissed off I am. I feel like going over there finding the little cunts and stabbing the fuckers until they bleed to death, but don't worry i only reckon ill get 80 hours community services.
As you can guess i'm well pissed off, but seriously how can this be? what the hell was the judge smoking? Alex was minutes from dying because of them.

I cant believe that's the only punishment meated out! :o :o :o