Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forgot the jacks are in yeovil today

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 am

Just went through yeovil town an got my city shirt on which 4 of them noticed an started shouting abuse , gave they a cheeky :ayatollah: an the middle finger :) hope yeovil slam them

Re: Forgot the jacks are in yeovil today

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:47 am

Do you live in Yeovil then?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 am

denton2k6 wrote:Just went through yeovil town an got my city shirt on which 4 of them noticed an started shouting abuse , gave they a cheeky :ayatollah: an the middle finger :) hope yeovil slam them

Being from Taunton, I don't like Yeovil! But, lets hope they smash the Jacks today :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

Daya wrote:Do you live in Yeovil then?

Ye lived here for about 3 years now but moving back home to caerphilly tomorrow , cant wait

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am

What part you been living Abbey Manor?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 am

Ye near there , the newish estate up the top of lark hill

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 am

denton2k6 wrote:Ye near there , the newish estate up the top of lark hill

Yea i know it well, got a mate Rob Scott lives there. Been drinking in the Standard have you?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

Lol ye there an the arrow , nice little town yeovil but its time to move back home for me

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:26 am

denton2k6 wrote:Lol ye there an the arrow , nice little town yeovil but its time to move back home for me

Had some great nights in the Arrow! used to live across the road from the place, if you go down to by the tesco extra ( i think it is now) across the Zebra you would come to my front gates!

The standing joke in the Arrow was they put the Zebra down to get me to the pub! Was a fantastic pub back then. Been refitted since i think, used to have the big kids area out the back!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am

Daya wrote:
denton2k6 wrote:Lol ye there an the arrow , nice little town yeovil but its time to move back home for me

Had some great nights in the Arrow! used to live across the road from the place, if you go down to by the tesco extra ( i think it is now) across the Zebra you would come to my front gates!

The standing joke in the Arrow was they put the Zebra down to get me to the pub! Was a fantastic pub back then. Been refitted since i think, used to have the big kids area out the back!

Thats the way i walk to an from there , if you go down the steps across the little stream then thats the newish estate i live in , think it was a big rubber factory or somthing before, good place to watch the football now though in the arrow loads of big screens up an 2 pool tables and never had any trouble in there good bunch of lads go in there

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 am

denton2k6 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Thats the way i walk to an from there , if you go down the steps across the little stream then thats the newish estate i live in , think it was a big rubber factory or somthing before, good place to watch the football now though in the arrow loads of big screens up an 2 pool tables and never had any trouble in there good bunch of lads go in there

Yea was a rubber factory years ago. Pub sounds the same then too.

If you walking past my old house - you must be walking the long way surely! Cany you cut through further up then down past the park/school on Abbey Manor?

Im talking the Zebra that if you walked out the gates you went straight on the Zebra and come straighout in front of the shops, then to cut across the car park up to the Arrow!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm

thats the way i walk lol out of the arrow then to the shops , across the zebra , then down a lil hill across the river then back up the other side an im there :D

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Image

thats the way i walk lol out of the arrow then to the shops , across the zebra , then down a lil hill across the river then back up the other side an im there :D

I know the route :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Your cutting through at Athenley way, on to Monks Dale!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Ye thats it , was gona go today for my last afternoon pint but its the closest put to yeovil stadium and will have all the swansea lot in there

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Ye thats it , was gona go today for my last afternoon pint but its the closest put to yeovil stadium and will have all the swansea lot in there

Who needs Sat Nav hey! Get up the Arra and show them jacks who's boss!!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:19 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Just went through yeovil town an got my city shirt on which 4 of them noticed an started shouting abuse , gave they a cheeky :ayatollah: an the middle finger :) hope yeovil slam them

Typical Jacks-4 on 1. Wankers.