Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO ELSE?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm

this is my first post(finally got the bolox to do 1,must be the beer) dave jones has made some mistakes eg hudson,e.johnson,fowler,jfh,feeney but also made some very good signings eg chopra,jay, mcnaughton,mcphail,mccormack,gerrard,burke,r.johnson just to name a few again,jay would walk in2 any championship team and we have no plan b because we HAD no money to spend in january(despite the promises dj had...again)i would be disapointed to se him go and besides that...is there any1 else out there who is good enough to manage us? Let alone any1 who would have the balls to take on the job...any suggestions please?

Re: WHO ELSE?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Mark Hughes

he was very interested if we went up alledgley

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:32 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:Mark Hughes

he was very interested if we went up alledgley
could we afford him, dont think so

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm

i hear DJ is on quite a few bob !

haven't you heard ?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i hear DJ is on quite a few bob !

haven't you heard ?
im pretty sure sparky would want more to run a club with money...we have got f**k all to spend...but i fully support what decisions are made to benefit our beloved club

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm

cityblue wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:i hear DJ is on quite a few bob !

haven't you heard ?
im pretty sure sparky would want more to run a club with money...we have got f**k all to spend...but i fully support what decisions are made to benefit our beloved club

city blue i just pm'd you please reply :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: