Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF JONES DOES GO

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Can we sign a replacement manager if we still under and embargo.Does anyone know.

Re: IF JONES DOES GO

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Not sure, interesting point.

I really hope he doesn't leave.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

No, got to go with what we got.
Dai Hunt is being lined up, with Grippo as his assistant :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:37 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Can we sign a replacement manager if we still under and embargo.Does anyone know.

But Gwyn, we are not under an embargo :lol:

Not 100% but I think it only applies to senior players. The manager is just staff as it were. It would be very difficult to police if that was the case. There's nothing to stop the club's new "office boy" Roy Keene directing the team is there.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Yes but it's about Football League registration and whilst managers need to be registered, I don't think the tea boy needs to be, but what if we made the tea boy manager, now that could cause complications. :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm

if we can sign a replacement manager, who in their right mind would manage a club like ours in its present state, hope we can hang on to dj he,s more value to our club than our so called stars

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Yes but it's about Football League registration and whilst managers need to be registered, I don't think the tea boy needs to be, but what if we made the tea boy manager, now that could cause complications. :lol:

Yeah, like who's going to make the tea :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Is this a fact?

Do you definitly know?

Has it been confirmed?

Do you have proof?

Can you show us the written confirmation?

Who told you this?

Why haven't the club told the Trust first?

Where did you get your information?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 pm

I said sometime ago if DJ goes the manager will come from within the club.
It's cheaper.
Mark Kennedy and Neil Ardley will be candidates.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 pm

jonsey aint going nowhere, hes earning well over what hes worth, and will be here untill the time comes, hes pushed :!:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Can we sign a replacement manager if we still under and embargo.Does anyone know.

TLG might, but you didn't say "Official if jones go"

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 pm

i hope he does'nt go,he HAS made a couple of dodgy signings but overall has done a good job