Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Soap opera that is Cardiff City

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

I could only happen at Cardiff City the club that is owned by a Billionare VT, a multi millionaire TG, several multi/millioniare local very successful businessmen Guy,Borley,Isaac and a multi millionare Sam who apparantly may want to reinvest.

We have on paper one of the best and most valuable set a players in our history. We have a brand new stadium owned by ourselves, with all the extra income streams it provides(i know we have sold some of them off) and our biggest average attendance in about 30 years.

We also have an FA cup final appearance and a championship play off final in last 2 years.

Yet here we are 3 weeks away from the start of a new season, just lost a £3 million local player for nothing, half the team with only 1 year left on their contracts, and under a transfer embargo because we own Charlton money for one of the worst players ever to pull on a City shirt.

PLEASE SOMEBODY SORT IT OUT :evil: :evil:

Re: The Soap opera that is Cardiff City

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 am

You couldn't have made that up, could you?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

That just makes me want to weep in frustration.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

POOLERBLUE wrote:I could only happen at Cardiff City the club that is owned by a Billionare VT, a multi millionaire TG, several multi/millioniare local very successful businessmen Guy,Borley,Isaac and a multi millionare Sam who apparantly may want to reinvest.

We have on paper one of the best and most valuable set a players in our history. We have a brand new stadium owned by ourselves, with all the extra income streams it provides(i know we have sold some of them off) and our biggest average attendance in about 30 years.

We also have an FA cup final appearance and a championship play off final in last 2 years.

Yet here we are 3 weeks away from the start of a new season, just lost a £3 million local player for nothing, half the team with only 1 year left on their contracts, and under a transfer embargo because we own Charlton money for one of the worst players ever to pull on a City shirt.

PLEASE SOMEBODY SORT IT OUT :evil: :evil:

Sums it all up very neatly. We're all barmy to support this club.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 am

You don't have to be mad to support Cardiff City...................................

But it definitely helps :D

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 pm

:banghead: im not mad :twisted: im f*cking crazy :evil:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 pm

never mind a soap opera,this would make a film...a tearjerker for city fans and a comedy for them jackc***s down the road...saying that,even with all this goin on im sure they would love to be in our position :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CITY TIL WE DIE