Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS Today!!!!!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am

it is absoultely packed down there today as over 10,000 jahovah's are there and they will be there all weekend, its heaving down there....hope they dont break any of our seats or go on the new pitch :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: CCS Today!!!!!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am

Who the hell opened the door to them? :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Who the hell opened the door to them? :lol: :lol:

i cant believe they let the havea jehova's convention for three days at our beloved cardiff city!!!!! :o :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

If they're bringing money into the club by hiring the facilities, they could hold the Chinese Dwarf One Armed Lesbian Dyslexic's Society's annual convention in there for all I care

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

Nottage Blue wrote:If they're bringing money into the club by hiring the facilities, they could hold the Chinese Dwarf One Armed Lesbian Dyslexic's Society's annual convention in there for all I care

well lets hope it has given CCFC some money..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 am

hughesygirl wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:If they're bringing money into the club by hiring the facilities, they could hold the Chinese Dwarf One Armed Lesbian Dyslexic's Society's annual convention in there for all I care

well lets hope it has given CCFC some money..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

there will be a pahplet under each seat for the opening match :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:18 am

they were down there wednesday night cleaning all the seats, floors toilets etc :lol:

apprently they are expecting 14k , they would normally use the millenium stadium see

i bet they dont get charged to use the carp park! :twisted:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 am

Ben wrote:they were down there wednesday night cleaning all the seats, floors toilets etc :lol:

apprently they are expecting 14k , they would normally use the millenium stadium see

i bet they dont get charged to use the carp park! :twisted:

yeah i seen them when we left training.....i was asking on here why were there loads of people with brushes & buckets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i bet they aint getting charged to use the car park yet...when we go down to city we are not allowed to park in there :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 am

stadiums love having jehovahs witnesses because they get money for it and the stadium gets a good clean.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 am

ccfc1981 wrote:stadiums love having jehovahs witnesses because they get money for it and the stadium gets a good clean.

your right there!!!!! hope they give it a good clean when they leave aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

haha they will, they stay after and ask everyone to pick up there own litter :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am

ccfc1981 wrote:haha they will, they stay after and ask everyone to pick up there own litter :ayatollah:

well it would only be there bloody flyers.....at least we are all safe for the next few days.....i can answer my door knowing they are all down the stadium yipppeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

i hope we can get them to leave before the start of the season. Once they are in they won't leave ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:03 pm

hope they take mark hudson with them when they clean up :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm not really a racist type and I believe in people having their own views. The thing that pisses me off though is that Jehovah's Witnesses seem intent on ramming their views down your throat which I stand firmly against. I went to Gregg's at lunch and they were all in there. I have to say I felt quite uncomfortable being surrounded by such false happiness and delusion. It felt more like an atmosphere of a cult than of a religion.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

It is a cult and tbh you need more faith to believe in what they than say any of the mainstream religions.