Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:53 pm

MY OPINION/VIEW

BIG SHOCK TODAY AS CITY'S LOYAL TRAVELLING AWAY FANS FINALLY TURNED ON THEIR MANAGER.

It takes an awful lot for our diehard fans to turn at away games,but some just can't take it anymore,they see nothing from our current manager or team :cry: :cry:

11 games, failed to score in 7, 1 clean sheet & 7 of those games were against bottom half sides!. :shock: :shock:

My View the Blame lies with Vincent Tan and Tans Committee, 5 managers and 6 CEO'S in 7 years under Tan.

plus updates from Vince Alm :thumbright:

CARDIFF CITY FANS CONTINUALLY SANG TROLLOPE OUT AS CITY STRUGGLED IN FRONT OF THE BURTON GOAL.

BIG SHOCK TODAY CARDIFF CITY FANS IN THE AWAY END/SANG TO TROLLOPE YOUR GETTING SACKED IN THE MORING & TO BE FAIR OUR AWAY FANS VERY VERY RARELY TURN ON OUR OWN CLUB.

City had a lot of possession,but did nothing with it.

BURTON 2 CARDIFF CITY 0 :o :o

Over 1,200 Cardiff fans travelled today :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

City team:Amos; John, Morrison, Manga, Peltier, Whittingham, O'Keefe, Ralls, Immers, Noone, Lambert

Subs: Wilson, Bennett, Ajayi, Huws, Harris, Zohore, Gounongbe

Burton won win from their last five matches, same as City they had only one win from their last five matches against another struggling team Rotherham.

With in 11 minutes City were caught out and Burton were leading 1-0 :shock:

We can't keep blaming bad luck,yes we had chances but we did not put ours away as usual and Burton, put their one away.

Fed up of everyone saying bad luck and and bad refs etc etc

You make your own luck :thumbright: :thumb right:

Half-time Burton 1 City 0 :o

With in minutes an easy header for Burton, 2-0 :o :o

Chorus of ‘sacked in the morning’ from the away end Cardiff Fans singing to Paul Trollope.

Trollope took Rickie Lambert off and put Zohore on in the 77th minute.

There just isn’t enough creativity going forward.

We got what we deserved nothing :cry:

Full-time Burton 2 Cardiff City 0 :o :o

My man of the match Stuart O'Keefe :thumbright: :thumbright:

INTERNATIONAL BREAK NOW FOR TWO WEEKS :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:06 pm

In 116 years, this is the worst ever % win of any Cardiff City manager in our history :shock: :shock:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 pm

11 games, failed to score in 7, 1 clean sheet & 7 of those games were against bottom half sides!.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score goals!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:10 pm

The football and performances are so poor I actually think this team would be really struggling in League one. Burton are a league one team punching above their weight and they've won today with relative ease. It's guaranteed relegation if Trollope stays but even with a change this man has done so much damage in 10 games it may already be unrecoverable.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!

I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Time for a change of manager.
This is not tans fault, why he keeps getting blamed is ridiculous. Trollope and uninspiring players are to blame

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 pm

' UPDATED TODAYS CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE AT 5PM '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Not a schock guy is clueless. Not a boo boy never have been but this guy needs to be shown the door. Said it before say it again #trollopeout

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:18 pm

We Need warnock immediately

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Trollope has to go, my only worry is Lennie taking over. I would hope the Three man committee have thought about a possible replacement some time ago, because they need to act quickly to turn things around before its way to late.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!

I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?

Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.

How the hell was lambert playing ? He was supposed to have a hamstring injury :old:

Stringfellow wrote:Not a schock guy is clueless. Not a boo boy never have been but this guy needs to be shown the door. Said it before say it again #trollopeout

Gareth, Ive got to know you quite well and you and myself and all the Away City fans virtually never turn on our team/manager at away games and that shows how bad its got.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:We Need warnock immediately

100% Agree :thumbright: :thumbright:

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Trollope has to go, my only worry is Lennie taking over. I would hope the Three man committee have thought about a possible replacement some time ago, because they need to act quickly to turn things around before its way to late.

Thats my big worry as well, both have to go.

Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue
Best thing could happen to this club is for tan to sell up!

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.

Slade did very well under the circumstances, yet fans called for his head,boring football and guess what many said he was our worst ever manager.

They should have been around under the Durban days :lol:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:25 pm

splott bluebird wrote:How the hell was lambert playing ? He was supposed to have a hamstring injury :old:

Lamber,was not that clever today,rushed him back to soon.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:

Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Daviesblue wrote:Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue

Who said its Not Tans fault?? ? ? ?

100% is as far as I am concerned.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Slade did very well under the circumstances, yet fans called for his head,boring football and guess what many said he was our worst ever manager.

No-one has ever come close to Durban he is a managerial legend in a useless sort of way :lol:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:30 pm

What did the board expect when appointing league one managers? Miracles? It's yet another example of trying to learn football on the job and this is where it's got us. They are either being naive, purposefully reluctant or just plain stupid not appointing a proven Championship manager.

I said last week that an emergency meeting should have been held and if Trollope is not out by Monday then it shows how disinterested the club really is in any ambition.

Problem is that we all have no confidence this will happen and less confidence in the transfer committee's competence in bringing an effective manager in.

Warnock or Holloway this week and no more bullshit about the Cardiff Way. Get on with it.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No-one has ever come close to Durban he is a managerial legend in a useless sort of way :lol:

:lol:

THATS FOR SURE.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 pm

boyo1927 wrote:We Need warnock immediately

He is our only hope, he will have to work with what we have now but he will stop the Rot, and get us out of this mess :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Daviesblue wrote:Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue

VT selling up because its best for the fans is never going to happen. He will look after himself first like anyone would. We have to make CCFC successful not because of VT but in spite of him.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:

Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.

In those circumstances, yes you can blame Tan for making the wrong appointment. But what is going wrong on the pitch is indirectly Tan's fault, whilst 100% directly Trollope's. I get your issues with Tan, but surely even you can admit Annis that what's going on in these games is all Trollope.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Cardiff City have picked up three points from a possible eighteen going into the second international break of the season.

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:38 pm

SACK HIM NOW !!!!!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: