' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:53 pm

MY OPINION/VIEW


BIG SHOCK TODAY AS CITY'S LOYAL TRAVELLING AWAY FANS FINALLY TURNED ON THEIR MANAGER.

It takes an awful lot for our diehard fans to turn at away games,but some just can't take it anymore,they see nothing from our current manager or team :cry: :cry:

11 games, failed to score in 7, 1 clean sheet & 7 of those games were against bottom half sides!. :shock: :shock:


My View the Blame lies with Vincent Tan and Tans Committee, 5 managers and 6 CEO'S in 7 years under Tan.

plus updates from Vince Alm :thumbright:

CARDIFF CITY FANS CONTINUALLY SANG TROLLOPE OUT AS CITY STRUGGLED IN FRONT OF THE BURTON GOAL.

BIG SHOCK TODAY CARDIFF CITY FANS IN THE AWAY END/SANG TO TROLLOPE YOUR GETTING SACKED IN THE MORING & TO BE FAIR OUR AWAY FANS VERY VERY RARELY TURN ON OUR OWN CLUB.

City had a lot of possession,but did nothing with it.

BURTON 2 CARDIFF CITY 0 :o :o

Over 1,200 Cardiff fans travelled today :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

City team:Amos; John, Morrison, Manga, Peltier, Whittingham, O'Keefe, Ralls, Immers, Noone, Lambert

Subs: Wilson, Bennett, Ajayi, Huws, Harris, Zohore, Gounongbe


Burton won win from their last five matches, same as City they had only one win from their last five matches against another struggling team Rotherham.

With in 11 minutes City were caught out and Burton were leading 1-0 :shock:

We can't keep blaming bad luck,yes we had chances but we did not put ours away as usual and Burton, put their one away.

Fed up of everyone saying bad luck and and bad refs etc etc

You make your own luck :thumbright: :thumb right:

Half-time Burton 1 City 0 :o

With in minutes an easy header for Burton, 2-0 :o :o


Chorus of ‘sacked in the morning’ from the away end Cardiff Fans singing to Paul Trollope.


Trollope took Rickie Lambert off and put Zohore on in the 77th minute.



There just isn’t enough creativity going forward.

We got what we deserved nothing :cry:

Full-time Burton 2 Cardiff City 0 :o :o


My man of the match Stuart O'Keefe :thumbright: :thumbright:


INTERNATIONAL BREAK NOW FOR TWO WEEKS :thumbright: :bluebird:
Attachments
Ctr-eu5XgAIk1gI.jpg-large.jpeg
Ctr-eu5XgAIk1gI.jpg-large.jpeg (392.78 KiB) Viewed 11261 times
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:06 pm

In 116 years, this is the worst ever % win of any Cardiff City manager in our history :shock: :shock:
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 pm

11 games, failed to score in 7, 1 clean sheet & 7 of those games were against bottom half sides!.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Mike Strinati » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 pm

Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score goals!
User avatar
Mike Strinati
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Location: Rhondda

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby EastleighBlue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:10 pm

The football and performances are so poor I actually think this team would be really struggling in League one. Burton are a league one team punching above their weight and they've won today with relative ease. It's guaranteed relegation if Trollope stays but even with a change this man has done so much damage in 10 games it may already be unrecoverable.
EastleighBlue
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!


I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby blue for you » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Time for a change of manager.
This is not tans fault, why he keeps getting blamed is ridiculous. Trollope and uninspiring players are to blame
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
User avatar
blue for you
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:50 pm
Location: just over your left shoulder

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:14 pm

' UPDATED TODAYS CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE AT 5PM '
Attachments
CtsducLWYAEPKHX.jpg
CtsducLWYAEPKHX.jpg (123.8 KiB) Viewed 10359 times
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Not a schock guy is clueless. Not a boo boy never have been but this guy needs to be shown the door. Said it before say it again #trollopeout
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow
 
Posts: 4354
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:18 pm

We Need warnock immediately
boyo1927
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Trollope has to go, my only worry is Lennie taking over. I would hope the Three man committee have thought about a possible replacement some time ago, because they need to act quickly to turn things around before its way to late.
BaltimoreBlues
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: USA & Wales

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!


I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?


Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby splott bluebird » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

How the hell was lambert playing ? He was supposed to have a hamstring injury :old:
splott bluebird
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Not a schock guy is clueless. Not a boo boy never have been but this guy needs to be shown the door. Said it before say it again #trollopeout


Gareth, Ive got to know you quite well and you and myself and all the Away City fans virtually never turn on our team/manager at away games and that shows how bad its got.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:We Need warnock immediately


100% Agree :thumbright: :thumbright:
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Trollope has to go, my only worry is Lennie taking over. I would hope the Three man committee have thought about a possible replacement some time ago, because they need to act quickly to turn things around before its way to late.


Thats my big worry as well, both have to go.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby DandoCCFC » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:22 pm

Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
User avatar
DandoCCFC
 
Posts: 13387
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am
Location: Tredegar <O>

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Daviesblue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue
Best thing could happen to this club is for tan to sell up!
Daviesblue
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!


I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?


Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.


Slade did very well under the circumstances, yet fans called for his head,boring football and guess what many said he was our worst ever manager.

They should have been around under the Durban days :lol:
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:25 pm

splott bluebird wrote:How the hell was lambert playing ? He was supposed to have a hamstring injury :old:


Lamber,was not that clever today,rushed him back to soon.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:


Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Daviesblue wrote:Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue
Best thing could happen to this club is for tan to sell up!


Who said its Not Tans fault?? ? ? ?

100% is as far as I am concerned.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!


I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?


Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.


Slade did very well under the circumstances, yet fans called for his head,boring football and guess what many said he was our worst ever manager.

They should have been around under the Durban days :lol:


No-one has ever come close to Durban he is a managerial legend in a useless sort of way :lol:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:30 pm

What did the board expect when appointing league one managers? Miracles? It's yet another example of trying to learn football on the job and this is where it's got us. They are either being naive, purposefully reluctant or just plain stupid not appointing a proven Championship manager.

I said last week that an emergency meeting should have been held and if Trollope is not out by Monday then it shows how disinterested the club really is in any ambition.

Problem is that we all have no confidence this will happen and less confidence in the transfer committee's competence in bringing an effective manager in.

Warnock or Holloway this week and no more bullshit about the Cardiff Way. Get on with it.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7905
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Mike Strinati wrote:Like any City fan we all have an opinion , I think it's time for Trollope out. We just can't score f*cking goals!


I totally agree Trollope is not the right manager,but will Tan bring anyone better in, Tans been here seven years and the managers just get worse,true or not?


Slade was an improvement on OGS? 8th position is starting to look like a decent return but I would agree he blew it in the final weeks.


Slade did very well under the circumstances, yet fans called for his head,boring football and guess what many said he was our worst ever manager.

They should have been around under the Durban days :lol:


No-one has ever come close to Durban he is a managerial legend in a useless sort of way :lol:


:lol:

THATS FOR SURE.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby bluespeers » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:31 pm

boyo1927 wrote:We Need warnock immediately


He is our only hope, he will have to work with what we have now but he will stop the Rot, and get us out of this mess :ayatollah:
bluespeers
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Daviesblue wrote:Not Tans fault!! Your having a laugh the most important signing for any club must be to get the right manager in trouble with tan he doesn't want any manager to be more popular than himself and for the transfer committee they not got a clue
Best thing could happen to this club is for tan to sell up!


VT selling up because its best for the fans is never going to happen. He will look after himself first like anyone would. We have to make CCFC successful not because of VT but in spite of him.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby KWest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Annis how can you let Trollope and the team get away with all this and just let the blame lie with Tan and co? :!:


Dando, Trollope has to take some blame of course,but he is just an ordinary backroom coach,not a good manager,Tan employed him and has to take the blame, Trollope is limited in his abilities,so thats what you get with Trollope,pure crap.


In those circumstances, yes you can blame Tan for making the wrong appointment. But what is going wrong on the pitch is indirectly Tan's fault, whilst 100% directly Trollope's. I get your issues with Tan, but surely even you can admit Annis that what's going on in these games is all Trollope.
KWest
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 pm

Cardiff City have picked up three points from a possible eighteen going into the second international break of the season.
Long Live Palestine

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 165583
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' MY OPINION/VIEW ' " BIG SHOCK TODAY AS "

Postby Ibby » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:38 pm

SACK HIM NOW !!!!!


:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Ibby
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazonbot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], ias [Bot], Liles93, Magpie [Bot], mikeyblue, Proximic [Bot], Semrush [Bot], Stuck in the 70;s, Yandex [Bot] and 42 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.