A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celtic Drawn against SC Braga from Portuhal

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 am

In the first qualifying round of the champions league

Oh well Joe will have one game in europe

:lol: :lol:

Re: Celtic Drawn against SC Braga from Portuhal

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

You reckon? I reckon Celtic can beat them. I know Scottish football is nothing special, but neither is Portugese football

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 am

Nottage Blue wrote:You reckon? I reckon Celtic can beat them. I know Scottish football is nothing special, but neither is Portugese football

It's not going to be a gimme and will be close in my opinion, as they finished Runners Up in Portugal last season!
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:You reckon? I reckon Celtic can beat them. I know Scottish football is nothing special, but neither is Portugese football

It's not going to be a gimme and will be close in my opinion, as they finished Runners Up in Portugal last season!
:ayatollah:

Yeah, it will be close, but I still think that Celtic can beat them, especially as Celtic are so strong at home

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 am

With Joes scoring ability :lol:

Sorry Braga for me - Celtic are shit away from home in Europe

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 am

MAgic, Celtic in europe and o doubt a million more tales of the lisbon lions :o between England in 66 and Cetlic in 67 I give up!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am

I thinl Celtic will lose

This is their last chance as next year there is only one qualifier from Scotland--Rangers will dominate

Joe will not have a big career in Chamions League--One subs appearance and then its back to Inverness Thistle ETC

Youve made a big mistake Joe

Stoke woud have been the better option

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Mafor wrote:I thinl Celtic will lose

This is their last chance as next year there is only one qualifier from Scotland--Rangers will dominate

Joe will not have a big career in Chamions League--One subs appearance and then its back to Inverness Thistle ETC

Stoke would have been the better option if there was a deal.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Mafor wrote:This is their last chance as next year there is only one qualifier from Scotland--Rangers will dominate

Rangers are probably one of the very few clubs skinter than us. Their domination is far from assured

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Mafor wrote:I thinl Celtic will lose

Rangers are bust mate, the stinking bigots are brassic :P ....It's the tims that carry all the dosh in Scotland now and will soon put tramps and bigots fc firmly in their place...

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Ironic how septic are playing a team whose goalkeeper is called Quim

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Ledleys making hsi debut right this moment against Man Utd

http://www.justin.tv/vip_wwe_1#

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Ironic how septic are playing a team whose goalkeeper is called Quim

Someone from Merthyr whose proud to be British..Well f**k me, you lot have been done over for donkeys years...Everyone up there is either on the sick, on the dole or working for the council, and the prospects aint looking too clever for all those valley public sector bods either now that England has voted in the tories, who are just about to leather the public finances.

Your town is already one of the poorest in Western Europe, cos Westminster has stripped the valleys of it's manufacturing base and stuck every c**t on benefits...What's it goin a be like in a few years time when all the public sector hand outs dry up and benefits are slashed.

Stop being so f ing subordinate...Be Welsh not British

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 pm

tommy Barry wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Ironic how septic are playing a team whose goalkeeper is called Quim

Someone from Merthyr whose proud to be British..Well f**k me, you lot have been done over for donkeys years...Everyone up there is either on the sick, on the dole or working for the council, and the prospects aint looking too clever for all those valley public sector bods either now that England has voted in the tories, who are just about to leather the public finances.

Your town is already one of the poorest in Western Europe, cos Westminster has stripped the valleys of it's manufacturing base and stuck every c**t on benefits...What's it goin a be like in a few years time when all the public sector hand outs dry up and benefits are slashed.

Thats funny mate, 'cos my Mum and Dad both have jobs, neither for the council.. come to think of it none of my familly are what you mentioned? Try actually visitng Merthyr before throwing a statement like that around.

And if its alright with you I will stay proud to be British, actually even if its not I couldn't give a feck.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 pm

blueonthegrange wrote:Ledleys making hsi debut right this moment against Man Utd

http://www.justin.tv/vip_wwe_1#

Not his debut, he played the other day vs Philadelphia Union too. This is just his first start. ;)

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 pm

tommy Barry wrote:

f**k off.
My family work very hard and earn their way for holidays and nice things just like anyone else.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:

Thats funny mate, 'cos my Mum and Dad both have jobs, neither for the council.. come to think of it none of my familly are what you mentioned? Try actually visitng Merthyr before throwing a statement like that around.

And if its alright with you I will stay proud to be British, actually even if its not I couldn't give a feck.

I played football there there last night in Rhydycar mate..As i do most thursdays,and nearly all of the boys I play against are from Merthyr,and the amount they slag their own town because of the scum bags and scroungers that live there you wouldn't believe it. I know theres good folk living up there but there seems to be less and less all the time, theres no need to work cos the English government have thrown money at the benefits system, the whole town is being taken over by the housing associations smack eads and single mothers...Makes you proud to be British don it....f the queen

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Your stereotyping, every town has its bad areas.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 pm

tommy Barry wrote:
I played football there there last night in Rhydycar mate..As i do most thursdays,and nearly all of the boys I play against are from Merthyr,and the amount they slag their own town because of the scum bags and scroungers that live there you wouldn't believe it. I know theres good folk living up there but there seems to be less and less all the time, theres no need to work cos the English government have thrown money at the benefits system, the whole town is being taken over by the housing associations smack eads and single mothers...Makes you proud to be British don it....f the queen

But that is places like Gellideg and the Gurnos. 2 estates in an entire town. How can you make that judgement, Yes Merthyr does have bad areas but who doesn't?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 am

BluebirdWalker wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:

But that is places like Gellideg and the Gurnos. 2 estates in an entire town. How can you make that judgement, Yes Merthyr does have bad areas but who doesn't?

I bought a house in Dowlais a few years ago, just to do out and flog on to make a quick few quid....Thought it was a half decent area when i bought it...Libanus street, don know if you know it?....Took me a few weeks before i realised every other house was housing association, and nearly all the neighbours bar a few good uns were good for nothin smack heads or do nothins. Not one of the 2 estates you mentioned there thou.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 am

Ahh Dowlais is another bad one but quite average compared to the ones previously stated

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

tommy Barry wrote:
BluebirdWalker wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:

I bought a house in Dowlais a few years ago, just to do out and flog on to make a quick few quid....Thought it was a half decent area when i bought it...Libanus street, don know if you know it?....Took me a few weeks before i realised every other house was housing association, and nearly all the neighbours bar a few good uns were good for nothin smack heads or do nothins. Not one of the 2 estates you mentioned there thou.

Just out of interest, where do you come from?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 am

BluebirdWalker wrote:Ahh Dowlais is another bad one but quite average compared to the ones previously stated

Trefechan's a feckin pit an all :lol:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am

Dodged my question?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Dodged my question?

Not at all....Merthyr boy born an bred...brought up in Pennydarren, living in Abergavenny now, Have to say I do miss a friday night in Merthyr thou

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

tommy Barry wrote:

Not at all....Merthyr boy born an bred...brought up in Pennydarren, living in Abergavenny now, Have to say I do miss a friday night in Merthyr thou

So your brought up in Merthyr and you still think that
Everyone up there is either on the sick, on the dole or working for the council

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:

So your brought up in Merthyr and you still think that
Everyone up there is either on the sick, on the dole or working for the council

Yep...People round there need to get off their backsides and earn a buck without relying on the state.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 am

Everyone in Merthyr is what you claim? :roll:

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Everyone in Merthyr is what you claim? :roll:

Sellick jus scored....pre-occupied watchin the stream sorry bill

Mon the hoops!!!!