Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: dave jones going ?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 pm

milly44 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
milly44 wrote:it was my mate , who is a chelsea season ticket holder, he tends to get most things right , and said jones's name is being put about up there. :ayatollah:

Aye I got a mate who is a Chelsea season ticket holder as well I will bend his ear between slurps of bow tonight see if he knows owt :lol:

aah no, night on the bow for ihatealiens :? :lol:
im out at 4pm today so any messages on here later will be drunk.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I apologise to anybody in advance for talking bullshit or abusing any poor b*stard tonight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

yes im sorry gethin, dave jones................claude ;) :lol: xx

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 pm

ladbrookes have said that dave jones is definately going...can anybody confirm this :o :o :o :(

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

I'll be amazed if he goes

Jol/Erikson are favourites

he's still 3rd favouroite with Betfair

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

hughesygirl wrote:ladbrookes have said that dave jones is definately going...can anybody confirm this :o :o :o :(

Skt bet have him 5 - 1 behind Sven and Jol :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm

MARTIN Jol is set to be named the new Fulham boss in the next 48 hours.

The Chronicle understands the 54-year-old would be happy to take the rolling contract on offer at Craven Cottage as well as an improved salary on his current job at Ajax.

Jol only took over at the Amsterdam Arena last summer, helping them to the Dutch Cup and second spot in the Eredivisie, but it is believed he is keen to return to the Premier League.

Talks with Sven Goran Eriksson, who has been favourite for the post, have stalled over the terms of the deal and the fat wage packet the Swede has become accustomed to with England, Manchester City and the Ivory Coast.

The Whites are keen to appoint Roy Hodgson's successor as soon as possible with the pre-season trip to Sweden on the horizon early next week, with Jol set to fit the void in SW6.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Fulham news