Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dave jones going ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

just read on facebook there could be a fulham signing tomorrow someone has had it on good authority its going down tomorrow, i know its facebook, but looked all over the first page here and nothing mentioned. know hes in portugal or believe hes in portugal, can these things be done electronicaly these days ? or could he have slipped out of his hotel room tonight and jumped on a plane ?

anyone know anything ??

hahaha if it is can a claim an exclusive :?:

Re: dave jones going ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Its most prob Brendan Ted Roy Rodgers ! :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I've had three people text me asking if he's going to Fulham tonight

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm

mmmmmm plot thickens
does anyone actually know if hes in portugal, still ?

claire are the 3 who text you, facebook friends could they have seen it the same place as me ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

dear god.....

please let it be true that dave jones may be joining fulham, i am a nice guy and go to church daily :D
amen.

:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 pm

I think you will see it is "David Jones" an American

not Dave Jones from Cardiff :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Jez wrote:I think you will see it is "David Jones" an American

what the one from the monkees ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Jones_(actor)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Here we go again more rumours :roll:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Jez wrote:I think you will see it is "David Jones" an American

what the one from the monkees ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Jones_(actor)

NOOOOO that is "DAVY" Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

ffs fancy having a common name like that

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 pm

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... 2F&h=bbd8d

its not Dave :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:43 am

Jones now 2/1 ????

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 am

birchblue wrote:Jones now 2/1 ????

aye 2nd favourite now just behind Martin Jol. Why would Martin Jol want to leave Ajax for Fulham? he's only been there for one season (2 years left on his contract). You could have got 40/1 for Jonesy a fortnight ago and 21/1 a week ago now he's 2/1. Those nasty bookies know something :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 am

Ive heard they have stopped taking bets.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

birchblue wrote:Ive heard they have stopped taking bets.

loads of odds still available on oddschecker would have to try and put a bet on for real to see if it's suspended

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am

ihatealiens wrote: Why would Martin Jol want to leave Ajax for Fulham? he's only been there for one season

Same reason he left Hamburg after a season maybe?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote: Why would Martin Jol want to leave Ajax for Fulham? he's only been there for one season

What more money? :lol: I doubt Fulham will want to outlay too much and besides Jol is back in his homeland he's done his tour of Europe. I may be wrong. However for Jonesies odds to come down from 40/1 to 2/1 takes a fair bit of cash and/or inside knowledge.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

Nottage Blue wrote:

What more money? :lol: I doubt Fulham will want to outlay too much and besides Jol is back in his homeland he's done his tour of Europe. I may be wrong. However for Jonesies odds to come down from 40/1 to 2/1 takes a fair bit of cash and/or inside knowledge.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

Yeah, something's a bit iffy. Jones doesn't have to leave Portugal for this deal to be done, that's what agents and telephones are for

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Yeah, something's a bit iffy. Jones doesn't have to leave Portugal for this deal to be done, that's what agents and telephones are for

Aye and he did have an interview for the Hull job not so long ago didn't he??? itchy feet maybe?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

i know someone who put a £1000 on jones to fulham lastnight :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

milly44 wrote:i know someone who put a £1000 on jones to fulham lastnight :ayatollah:

wasn't daya was it? if it is him i'll be following him to the bookies cos he got his ear to the ground when it comes to new managers for clubs :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

With all the behind the scenes goings on at the club, maybe he's just getting fed up with it all and wants a little more security

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am

ihatealiens wrote:
milly44 wrote:i know someone who put a £1000 on jones to fulham lastnight :ayatollah:

wasn't daya was it? if it is him i'll be following him to the bookies cos he got his ear to the ground when it comes to new managers for clubs :lol:

it wasnt daya. but 99% of us on here no him :D

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am

it was my mate , who is a chelsea season ticket holder, he tends to get most things right , and said jones's name is being put about up there. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am

My only doubt is Dave Jones has kids in school and isnt one of them in their GCSE year come September? if so he may not want to uproot just yet but as they say money talks

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 pm

According to The Fulham mb it is Jol

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

milly44 wrote:it was my mate , who is a chelsea season ticket holder, he tends to get most things right , and said jones's name is being put about up there. :ayatollah:

Aye I got a mate who is a Chelsea season ticket holder as well I will bend his ear between slurps of bow tonight see if he knows owt :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

loadsa51 wrote:According to The Fulham mb it is Jol

according to this messageboard Bellamy was gonna sign for us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 pm

loadsa51 wrote:According to The Fulham mb it is Jol

i just had a little nose at there messgaeboard, if we are on the same one, dave jones is name only gets mentioned twice, and thet dont seem to like him much :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
milly44 wrote:it was my mate , who is a chelsea season ticket holder, he tends to get most things right , and said jones's name is being put about up there. :ayatollah:

Aye I got a mate who is a Chelsea season ticket holder as well I will bend his ear between slurps of bow tonight see if he knows owt :lol:

aah no, night on the bow for ihatealiens :? :lol:
im out at 4pm today so any messages on here later will be drunk.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: