Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A SPIDER THE SIZE

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 pm

OF A LARGE f*cking OCTOPUSS JUST WALKED ACROSS MY LAPTOP. I'M SURE THE BASTARDS KNOW I HAVE A SERIOUS PHOBIA. :o
luckily the wife came to my rescue :ayatollah:

Re: A SPIDER THE SIZE

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Snakes I can handle, but Spiders freak me out. Bloody horrible things!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Snakes I can handle, but Spiders freak me out. Bloody horrible things!

the wife and i have a deal, she sorts the spiders out and i deal with the daddy long legs. my kids think it's hilarious to chase me with a spider, little twats. :evil:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

jamccfc wrote:OF A LARGE f*cking OCTOPUSS JUST WALKED ACROSS MY LAPTOP. I'M SURE THE BASTARDS KNOW I HAVE A SERIOUS PHOBIA. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i actually have tears rolling down my cheeks.

its just the visions of a grown man, skin head and father, screaming because of a money spider. the kids wernt even scared.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 pm

jamccfc wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Snakes I can handle, but Spiders freak me out. Bloody horrible things!

the wife and i have a deal, she sorts the spiders out and i deal with the daddy long legs. my kids think it's hilarious to chase me with a spider, little twats. :evil:

Haha. Smack them around the earhole. That'll teach them :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:32 pm

milly44 wrote:
jamccfc wrote:OF A LARGE f*cking OCTOPUSS JUST WALKED ACROSS MY LAPTOP. I'M SURE THE BASTARDS KNOW I HAVE A SERIOUS PHOBIA. :o

its just the visions of a grown man, skin head and father, screaming because of a money spider. the kids wernt even scared.

THIS FUCKER WAS BENCH PRESSING MY TV REMOTE.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm

milly, i have in the past been stood bollock naked on top of the toilet cistern for 2 hours waiting for the wife to come home because there was a b*stard on the floor giving me evils. :roll:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm

They say every night when you sleep a spider will crawl in to your mouth or nose!!!

JAm DO NOT SLEEP ever again :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Jez wrote:They say every night when you sleep a spider will crawl in to your mouth or nose!!!

oh cheers jizz, scare the f**k out of me why don't you. :twisted:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Jez wrote:They say every night when you sleep a spider will crawl in to your mouth or nose!!!

they say you need eyes in the back of head to spot them, but sometimes even they dont help........

and for every 1 spider you can see, 500 are close by..........

sleep tight :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm

OH

Happy birtttttttttttttttttthday to you xxx

Hope you had a great day with your family & friends - and you got your pressie from me :P his name is BORIS :D

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm

jamccfc wrote:
milly44 wrote:

THIS FUCKER WAS BENCH PRESSING MY TV REMOTE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 pm

JUST FOR YOU - My dad used to play this for me as a child!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkU702NRLco

:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 pm

you lot are all bad bastards, i thought i would get a bit of sympathy. i'm not even going to click on that link jizz.
that's it i'm going to claire's she'll protect me. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm

I have a phobia of wearing clothes when pissed, people think its funny chasing me around with a pair of trousers for me. :evil:
People these days. :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

milly44 wrote:

they say you need eyes in the back of head to spot them, but sometimes even they dont help........

and for every 1 spider you can see, 500 are close by..........

sleep tight :lol:

PLEASE tell me that's not true! :cry: :o

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

jamccfc wrote:you lot are all bad bastards, i thought i would get a bit of sympathy. i'm not even going to click on that link jizz.

LOL don't be a sap - its "The Who" just do it and listen very very carefully to the words thas all

p.s. they are not singing Happy Birthday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:46 pm

its probably not far off, that stat is true with rats though :cry:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

jamccfc wrote:you lot are all bad bastards, i thought i would get a bit of sympathy. i'm not even going to click on that link jizz.

I'm terrified of spiders :(
I have just freaked out cos of the pic that Fish posted :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm scared now :cry:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Claire wrote:

I was scared of them, then i came up with a solution. She's called Macy the Cat. And she loves spiders. If I see one, I just call her and she eats them! Problem sorted.
:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Common House Spiders, especially the female ones are definitely bigger this year.

Jumped out of my skin on Sunday, huge bugger in utility sink, it didn't even shirk when I tried to tempt it onto a magazine to put it out of the window...

Then it stopped to bloody hop I tell yer... :shock:

Managed to put it outside at arms length with caution.

Not really scared of spiders but the big ones do freak me out.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I never kill a spider. My old man went nuts when I did. See my old man fought in the war in Africa. He killed a spider and some officer gave him a bollocking. The officer told him that that spider he killed could have ate an insect thats quite capable of killing my dad with its venom.

Leave the spiders alone guys.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 am

Claire wrote:

we can hide under ther duvet together and not come out until it is safe. i think monday morning is the safest :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 am

I remember being in a barrack block and trying to coax a big 8-legged meaty b*stard out of my room and into my mates room next door. I used half a two-piece snooker cue and just nudged it every so often, after about the third poke the furry monster decided that it'd had enough of being pushed around and flew up the cue, I threw it sharpish and it smashed a mirror down the hall where someone was moving stuff into his room.

Don't mind the big tarantula types, like Fish's pic, saw them in Belize, their kind of cool and like a small animal but the common house brown ones give me the shivers, they don't look right. Actually told the rest of the band that I'm in that we couldn't do a stint in Australia due to them funny web aggressive types; told them that all equipment would need to be fumigated before return.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 am

I hate those spiders that think its funny to f*cking jump and run as fast as f**k :shock:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 am

jamccfc wrote:
Claire wrote:

we can hide under ther duvet together and not come out until it is safe. i think monday morning is the safest :lol:

Tuesday might be a safer day :lol:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm scared now :cry:[/quote]
we can hide under ther duvet together and not come out until it is safe. i think monday morning is the safest :lol:[/quote]

Tuesday might be a safer day :lol:[/quote]
we can stay there as long as you want :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:23 pm

we can stay there as long as you want :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 pm

jamccfc wrote:we can stay there as long as you want :ayatollah:

:D