Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Facebook

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 pm

It's for sad people really isn't it. 'status update' ??...........who gives a fek who's going to the shops to buy bananas!!!! Fek off facebook!!!!!!

Re: Facebook

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm

whats your name on there :)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:05 pm

you hate life dont you saddles?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:It's for sad people really isn't it. 'status update' ??...........who gives a fek who's going to the shops to buy bananas!!!! Fek off facebook!!!!!!

It's crap, you're right. You'll never find me on there.... :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm

no i love it...........except for fat, smoking, english supporting women who have tattoos and are on 'sad facebook' !!!! :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:It's for sad people really isn't it. 'status update' ??...........who gives a fek who's going to the shops to buy bananas!!!! Fek off facebook!!!!!!

it depends if your on a tight budget or not coz I for 1 rely on that type of important price information to decide which perveyor of fruit I wish to make my purchase from at the most reasonable price . Dont exactly grow on trees do they ??

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

it depends if your on a tight budget or not coz I for 1 rely on that type of important price information to decide which perveyor of fruit I wish to make my purchase from at the most reasonable price . Dont exactly grow on trees do they ??

Go to your local fruitmongers, Martyn. Tescos are killing the small trader. Either that or a tree in Jamaica, you can get them for free there

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:no i love it...........except for fat, smoking, english supporting women who have tattoos and are on 'sad facebook' !!!! :lol:

im not english but yes i am fat and have 2 tattoos, does that me you wont add me as a friend :( :(

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:no i love it...........except for fat, smoking, english supporting women who have tattoos and are on 'sad facebook' !!!! :lol:

im not english but yes i am fat and have 2 tattoos, does that me you wont add me as a friend :( :(

Depends where and what those tattoos are. If one of them is a lawnmower that looks like it's about to trim your 'pubic region' and the other os a fox tail that looks like it's meant to be a fox disappearing down it's hole with loads of tally-hoers chasing it, then, yes, he will add you!!!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

Depends where and what those tattoos are. If one of them is a lawnmower that looks like it's about to trim your 'pubic region' and the other os a fox tail that looks like it's meant to be a fox disappearing down it's hole with loads of tally-hoers chasing it, then, yes, he will add you!!!

pmsl oh great...i have them ;) add me then saddles ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: