Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is this the real reason why Joe signed for Celtic..?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 am

Midfield general wrote:There is a big rumour doing the rounds that Joe was messing around with another players misses and there's question marks whether the baby which his misses is carrying may not be his. Appranetly Joe wanted to move as far away from Cardiff as possible because of these issues and thats why he went to Glasgow Celtic.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

I heared the exact same thing this morning but not had it confirmed or denied yet !

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 am

Mmmmmmm GOSSIP!!I LUVS IT!!LOL

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

The real reason he went was because if he had signed for Stoke he would have been sat on the bench, Etherington was voted player of the year up there and Joe wasn't good enough to get picked above him !

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

kavanagh wrote:Mmmmmmm GOSSIP!!I LUVS IT!!LOL

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 am

I wonder which player's wife he was knobbing then?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

He plays on the left , he plays on the right ....................... :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am

Martyn1963 wrote:He plays on the left , he plays on the right ....................... :lol:

that boy Ledley makes Terry look shite ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am

..............with that boy ledley,
dont let your wife out of sight :lol:

(incase anyone gets funny, i am joking) :roll:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 am

maybe it was the Plaza Princess again ? :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:46 pm

here's a clue chaps , . he retired from international football coz of this :o

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

evil c wrote:here's a clue chaps , . he retired from international football coz of this :o

Parry???

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

not for me to spread gossip , ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:10 pm

evil c wrote:not for me to spread gossip , ;) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Would this really be an issue for Joe to move on if it was Parry's wife? Parry left ages ago

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 pm

:roll:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm confused. Are you saying Ledley knocked up someones Mrs, or that he was messing around with someones mrs and that ledleys mrs is preggars with someone elses sprog?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
evil c wrote:here's a clue chaps , . he retired from international football coz of this :o

Parry???

Parry didn't retire from international duty because of it, i heard he retired from international duty because Toshack wouldn't let him go home to his missus (new) when she was having a baby? or something, hear say.

But i heard a rumour Ledley was shagging Parrys old missus aswell as Loovens.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Heskey :shock: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Midfield general wrote:There is a big rumour doing the rounds that Joe was messing around with another players misses and there's question marks whether the baby which his misses is carrying may not be his. Appranetly Joe wanted to move as far away from Cardiff as possible because of these issues and thats why he went to Glasgow Celtic.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Utter crap

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I'm confused. Are you saying Ledley knocked up someones Mrs, or that he was messing around with someones mrs and that ledleys mrs is preggars with someone elses sprog?

Me to PhatFrog,

Ledley sleeps with someone elses Mrs, does not mean Ledleys Mrs gives birth to someone else child?

Maybe neither of us understand the rules of biology! :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

The Trooper wrote:The real reason he went was because if he had signed for Stoke he would have been sat on the bench, Etherington was voted player of the year up there and Joe wasn't good enough to get picked above him !

I'm not sure of the gossip story, but basically Joe went to Celtic because no-one other than Stoke thought he was a Premier League class player. He's good, but not that good.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Ross Young wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Parry???

Parry didn't retire from international duty because of it, i heard he retired from international duty because Toshack wouldn't let him go home to his missus (new) when she was having a baby? or something, hear say.

But i heard a rumour Ledley was shagging Parrys old missus aswell as Loovens.

Ledley is shagging Loovens? Now that is a story...... :o

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
The Trooper wrote:The real reason he went was because if he had signed for Stoke he would have been sat on the bench, Etherington was voted player of the year up there and Joe wasn't good enough to get picked above him !

I'm not sure of the gossip story, but basically Joe went to Celtic because no-one other than Stoke thought he was a Premier League class player. He's good, but not that good.

And if Dave Jones interview is honest , then no one seriously wanted him except Celtic

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Who cares? He's gone now, lets crack on.............

Ohhhhhh danny, danny,..............

danny, danny, danny, danny drinkwater :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

lol didnt they say this about darren purse too... was supposed to be knockin off paul parry's mrs

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Who wasn't Parry's Mrs shagging is an easier one :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the £25k a week is the main reason for the Celtic move!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 pm

wasnt roma interested in him.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Shagtastic! At least we know our players are passionate.

It wasn't long ago that I heard Gerrard had been getting cosy to Marshall's wife and that's why they had fistycuffs at Forest.

This type of gossip is waaaaaaay better than transfer gossip!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Midfield general wrote:
joncandy wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I'm confused. Are you saying Ledley knocked up someones Mrs, or that he was messing around with someones mrs and that ledleys mrs is preggars with someone elses sprog?

Me to PhatFrog,

Ledley sleeps with someone elses Mrs, does not mean Ledleys Mrs gives birth to someone else child?

Maybe neither of us understand the rules of biology! :lol:

Is it that difficult not to understand that they have both been playing away and both I mean Ledley and his misses

Sorry I guess its the word 'and' combining the 2 sentences rather than 'also'

There is a big rumour doing the rounds that Joe was messing around with another players misses and there's question marks whether the baby which his misses is carrying may not be his.

There is a big rumour doing the rounds that Joe was messing around with another players misses also there's question marks whether the baby which his misses is carrying may not be his.

I tend to read things the they way they were written, rather than than way they were meant, sorry my mistake ;)

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 pm

so joe goes to make a better life for himself.and this bollocks is the reason get a grip ffs.makes me sick joe has gone move on :evil:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

I thought that McPhail and Rae when fit, were jones' first choice centre midfielders and Joe filled in when neccessary !