Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players on trial in Portugal .

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 am

Can anybody in the know please confirm or deny that they are Bryan Hughes , Lee Naylor and Jermaine Pennant ? :ayatollah:

Re: Players on trial in Portugal .

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Can anybody in the know please confirm or deny that they are Bryan Hughes , Lee Naylor and Jermaine Pennant ? :ayatollah:

first 2 possible - 3rd unrealistic unless he takes a massive pay cut. He is friends with Jay that is why he was at Wembley and why people think we are linked.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 am

When I read then title of this thread, I thought there was another Paul Dickov/Keith Gillespie/Frank Sinclair sex case going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

we get all the ins and outs here about Sam , TG , Ridsdale , Borley and Jenkins from sources within CCFC but yet a simple question about the names of players on the tour shouldnt be too difficult ?

Lee Naylor would be a quality signing in my opinion. Not fussed about Bryan Hughes but I've heard he's only gaining fitness with us. I'd love to see Pennant here but we don't really need him with Burke and Drinkwater able to play on the right.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

CCMB poster says Pennant is 100% in Portugal with the City.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 am

Ross Young wrote:CCMB poster says Pennant is 100% in Portugal with the City.

I know but how does he know and how come our reliable sources on here cant tell us ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

Im willing to go and find out if you all have a whip round to pay my fare and expenses!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

kavanagh wrote:Im willing to go and find out if you all have a whip round to pay my fare and expenses!! :lol: :lol:

1p :D

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am

milly44 wrote:
kavanagh wrote:Im willing to go and find out if you all have a whip round to pay my fare and expenses!! :lol: :lol:

1p :D

TYPICAL STUDENT :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

im still recovering from buying a round in the full moon.

thatchers isnt cheep :cry:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 am

milly44 wrote:im still recovering from buying a round in the full moon.

TELL ME BOUT IT

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 am

milly44 wrote:im still recovering from buying a round in the full moon.

Sagres is about £2 for 4 bottles over there ! :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

TYPICAL STUDENT :lol:[/quote]

At 45 years of age..........I WISH!! :old: :old:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:When I read then title of this thread, I thought there was another Paul Dickov/Keith Gillespie/Frank Sinclair sex case going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Sam Hewson has gone to Portugal as a triallist alledgedly. Young central midfielder whose just been released by United. Captained England at under 18 level I think. Supposed to be a decent player.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 pm

I live in Manchester, and went to watch Bury a few times at the back end of last season.
If we do have Hewson on trial, it is a sign that we are skint, and have no options.

He was fat, sauntered around the pitch as if he was king of the world, and that was after he came on as a sub. He had OK technical ability, but he wouldn't be good enough for us. He couldn't get in the Bury team, and Bury are a decent League 2 side, nothing more.