Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ledley's Welsh Career in doubt ?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:29 am

burty wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:
burty wrote:Just seen on SSN that the 'mighty' Celtic agree to sell (i believe) their no1 keeper in Boruc ,& ,with Ledley on as a second arf sub lose against Phillidelphia !!!!! FACT .
Christ I bet Messi's quaking in his boots at the thought of possibly having to face Ledley & Co in next years CL ,OPINION .
Are you saying I've put stuff on facebook ??????? No :lol: :lol: .Where did I say Boruc was from Glasgow ????? You want to stay off the sauce fella ,ya fukin barking .Ya flapping ya gums coz I got an opinion ,this is a msgboard where people air their views & opinions .
Is this ok with you Nottage ?????

Yeah, absolutely fine with me. But I read on Facebook someone saying (in all seriousness) that going to Celtic was a waste of time because we beat them in a game 2 years ago. When I pointed out that we played them only a year ago in a friendly down here, they said it was the Algarve cup!!!! :lol: :lol: Is this the level we're dealing with here? That people think the Algarve Cup is any less or more of a friendly than the same kind of game we played against them pre-season last year? And, so what if they lose to Philadelphia?? I don't think this will affect their season one iota. And did you expect Ledley to play the whole game? Very few players do in pre-season friendlies, so lets wait before writing his Celtic career off, shall we? And they sold Boruc? He'd been with them a fair few years and given them some good service in that time. I bet the Celtic fans will be wishing him well, and he doesn't even come from Glasgow. And why are you using Messi "quaking in his boots" to demonstrate your point on how good Celtic are? I don't quite see the link

Burty, I'm not sure who's been on the sauce, you or me. Definitely not me as I haven't had a serious drink for nearly 8 weeks, maybe you because you obviously haven't read what I said properly and, if you have, you've got completely the wrong end of the stick. I certainly don't know you on Facebook, so how would I know what you've put on there? I haven't got a problem with opinions and I've tried to make my posts on this subject as respectful as possible, but come on, behave yourself. Where have I insinuated that you've said Boruc is from Glasgow? The point I'm trying to make is that players leave, despite giving the best of themselves during their careers at their respective clubs, happens at all clubs. Which is what we should be doing for Ledley, not getting all bitter and twisted because he's moved on when he was a free agent and the club didn't do enough to keep him. I also disagree with the point that people think this will affect his international career. If you want to come up with all this "flapping your gums" and "ya barking" nonsense (your use of appalling English and text speak on a computer keyboard, not mine), that's your perogative, but I think you're a prat for trying to argue a point by lowering yourself to such language