Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis has gone.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO, A LA LA LA, f**k i thought he was never going, now anniss has gone, :lol: :lol: lets :blob5: :happy1: :happy1: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion7: :occasion7: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: shit i forgot claires here :lol: :lol:

Re: annis has gone.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

where having a party when annis flies,
where having a party when annis flies.......

strippers and hoares when annis flies .....

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO, A LA LA LA, f**k i thought he was never going, now anniss has gone, :lol: :lol: lets :blob5: :happy1: :happy1: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion7: :occasion7: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: shit i forgot claires here :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i piseed myself laughing when i seen all this ur a nutter big time :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am

ninianblue wrote:LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO, A LA LA LA, f**k i thought he was never going, now anniss has gone, :lol: :lol: lets :blob5: :happy1: :happy1: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion7: :occasion7: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: shit i forgot claires here :lol: :lol:

:? What have I got to do with it??

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 am

im up his house, i cant find the remote for the 60inc black and white tv :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 am

Claire wrote:

your the only girl mod, annis left you in charge, and were wrecking the place :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

ninianblue wrote:im up his house, i cant find the remote for the 60inc black and white tv :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

:lol: . This forum is not right on times

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 am

dont forget by the time annis gets back, this post will be long gone,,,,,,,, i hope, or im in trouble, my days of becoming a mod will be gone,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

ninianblue wrote:dont forget by the time annis gets back, this post will be long gone,,,,,,,, i hope, or im in trouble, my days of becoming a mod will be gone,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i have it on good authority that you were next inline to :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

shit,i always f**k up im life,perhaps if i fix his beta max recorder i might have a chance :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 am

Why does annis have to have such high gates, it was a nightmare getting the safe over

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 am

FISH. wrote:Why does annis have to have such high gates, it was a nightmare getting the safe over

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 am

i remember when annis went for holidays a few years back. i was usually sitting near him in the same row in block A and annis insisted that nobody would sit in "his" seat...

so I draped a German flag over his seat, made a photo with my mobile and attached it to a textmessage: "OCCUPIED BY ZE GERMANS"

omg, he loved it.... :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 am

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

your the only girl mod, annis left you in charge, and were wrecking the place :lol: :lol:

ooooh Claire's a moderator now, get you moving up in the world!! ;)
:lol:

haha

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:18 am

Hofmeister wrote:i remember when annis went for holidays a few years back. i was usually sitting near him in the same row in block A and annis insisted that nobody would sit in "his" seat...

so I draped a German flag over his seat, made a photo with my mobile and attached it to a textmessage: "OCCUPIED BY ZE GERMANS"

Stef when are u next over for a Cardiff game ? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:i remember when annis went for holidays a few years back. i was usually sitting near him in the same row in block A and annis insisted that nobody would sit in "his" seat...

Stef when are u next over for a Cardiff game ? :ayatollah:

dunno yet mate, I hope next month...