Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????????

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 pm

R.I.P RAOUL MOAT YOU LEGEND! ♥
Page:34,725 people like this.

THIS IS A PAGE ON FACEBOOK, LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE IT?

I DONT GET IT HES A MURDERER HOW THE HELL IS HE A LEGEND....AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????????

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

He's not a legend but there is something going on here. I don't think he killed himself. We will never know.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

FISH. wrote:He's not a legend but there is something going on here. I don't think he killed himself. We will never know.

Whether he killed himself or not, he is still a murderer.
I'm glad he is dead. As a tax payer, I wont have to pay for him to be locked up for 10 years.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

too many black holes regarding the tasers for 1 thing , but the only shot fired was from his shot gun tho !

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:too many black holes regarding the tasers for 1 thing , but the only shot fired was from his shot gun tho !

Thats what we are told?

They should of shot the tw*t as soon as they found him people like that desserve to die.

Martyn1963 wrote:too many black holes regarding the tasers for 1 thing , but the only shot fired was from his shot gun tho !

Who cares if he shot himself or the police did, or the tasers caused him to.
He is a murderer, and wife beater, and he has blinded a policeman. Yet people are calling him a legend. TWATS

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Claire wrote:
FISH. wrote:He's not a legend but there is something going on here. I don't think he killed himself. We will never know.

I'm glad he is dead. As a tax payer, I wont have to pay for him to be locked up for 10 years.

Thank you Claire thats my thoughts too...the number has now gone up to 34, 779 people like it.....whats wrong with these people???? :twisted:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Claire wrote:

aye but we still paying for the other 48000 or so still in clink :lol: :lol: :lol: but it don't matter the Tories are gonna let them all out to save us some money :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Claire wrote:

He is a murderer, and wife beater, and he has blinded a policeman. Yet people are calling him a legend. TWATS

He also use to beat his kids.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Its pathetic. I just signed up to the petition to remove that group ur on about jayne,

Here it is

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 682&ref=ts
:ayatollah:

birchblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

He also use to beat his kids.

so why do people think hes a legend ?????????????? i do not get it sorry

there was also a group set up to glorify a drunken Welsh rugby player dangerously driving a golf buggy along the M4 as a legend , he's a bigger tw*t if u ask me ?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:there was also a group set up to glorify a drunken Welsh rugby player dangerously driving a golf buggy along the M4 as a legend , he's a bigger tw*t if u ask me ?

At least he didnt kill anyone

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Claire wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:there was also a group set up to glorify a drunken Welsh rugby player dangerously driving a golf buggy along the M4 as a legend , he's a bigger tw*t if u ask me ?

He could have, neither Moat or Powell are legends

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Claire wrote:

Precisely!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

i reckon these people should have the death penalty.....if they dont kill themselves 1st.............same goes for them Jamie Bulger murders....DEATH PENALTY NO IF & BUTTS, THEY SHOULD DIE!!!!!!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:28 pm

FISH. wrote:
Claire wrote:

He could have, neither Moat or Powell are legends

I'm not saying Powell is a legend, I think he was a tw*t also. But, I can see why some people thought it was funny (I think he should have been locked up for what he did, could have killed so many innocent people).
Glorifying Moat is digusting in my opinion though.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Owain wrote:
Claire wrote:

Precisely!

Powell is still a knob tho , and Moat is well down the pecking order ............... not a patch on Shipman or Sutcliffe so I cant understand why these numpties dont create groups and call all murderers legends ? Can u imagine the uproar if they did ??

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:29 pm

hughesygirl wrote:i reckon these people should have the death penalty.....if they dont kill themselves 1st.............same goes for them Jamie Bulger murders....DEATH PENALTY NO IF & BUTTS, THEY SHOULD DIE!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Would also save the tax payers paying to keep them

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

birchblue wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:i reckon these people should have the death penalty.....if they dont kill themselves 1st.............same goes for them Jamie Bulger murders....DEATH PENALTY NO IF & BUTTS, THEY SHOULD DIE!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Maxine Carr was relocated to Merthyr a few years ago but her cover was blown and she was quiclky removed , IMO she was just as bad as Ian Huntley !

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

birchblue wrote:Would also save the tax payers paying to keep them

they dont deserve to go to prison.....seen as its all 1st class luxury in them now ......i hate it sooooo much :evil:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Off with there f*cking heads :)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:11 pm

and now here we are all talking about him on here, ironic eh.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

rob wrote:and now here we are all talking about him on here, ironic eh.

ah but its only coz nearly 35 thousand people think hesa legend :oops: :evil:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:19 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
rob wrote:and now here we are all talking about him on here, ironic eh.

ah but its only coz nearly 35 thousand people think hesa legend :oops: :evil:

i know its madness isnt it.