Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

thank you!!! AAMB BOYS :)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:03 pm

For turning up to training tonight...you all played well and even trained well (but was hillarious) :lol: :lol:

Ben next time i will bring a rugby ball ........hahaha would have been a laugh to see silver nugget to put you on his back though ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please can the rest of the team that never turned up tonight let me know if you want to do training Friday Evening please, Need to know as soon as possible please Guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: thank you!!! AAMB BOYS :)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah enjoyed that tonight . i feel i ,m getting alot fitter and sharper thanks to dobbins training methods :ayatollah:

although the firemans lift starting off was not too good for the calf muscles !

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:yeah enjoyed that tonight . i feel i ,m getting alot fitter and sharper thanks to dobbins training methods :ayatollah:

although the firemans lift starting off was not too good for the calf muscles !

that was some really weird training tonight i must admit Mozzer :shock: i laughed at you all doing that, never knew that was in football training :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Good session, i wouldnt mind training fridays and wednesday tbh :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

hughesygirl wrote:For turning up to training tonight...you all played well and even trained well (but was hillarious) :lol: :lol:

Ben next time i will bring a rugby ball ........hahaha would have been a laugh to see silver nugget to put you on his back though ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please can the rest of the team that never turned up tonight let me know if you want to do training Friday Evening please, Need to know as soon as possible please Guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm quite glad I didn't put him on my back, otherwise I'd be in 2 pieces up UHW right now!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was good to have a runout and meet a few people off the board, same time next week! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Sorry i couldn't make it tonight but i'm skint at the moment and the traveling up is killing me :( Hopefully i can make it next week :ayatollah: