A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam Just rang

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Sounded very happy, and no i didnt ask about any meetings! Flying to Switzerland next.

Re: Sam Just rang

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Daya wrote:Sounded very happy, and no i didnt ask about any meetings! Flying to Switzerland next.

:D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Daya wrote:Sounded very happy, and no i didnt ask about any meetings! Flying to Switzerland next.

Didn't the Echo once find a post box belonging to Langston in Geneva? :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Didn't the Echo once find a post box belonging to Langston in Geneva? :lol:

Yeah, isn't that supposed to be Langson's base (via Belize, and the cayman islands).

Perhaps sam's off to see Baron Von Langston again.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 pm

The hills are alive with.........................

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Sam phoned me once years ago. I was on my death bed with flu on the settee, just woke up and my mum said its Sam Hammam. I didnt really know where I was. We were talking as I had written a letter about staying at Ninian park and how we should redevelop it and I wrote a poem Bluebirds Flying High , Jmaes fox fuckin knicked it. Anyhow he said are you going to the next game and I said who have we got (being delirious). I think it was Fulham. He said " Call yourself a f*cking supporter!".

That was that really.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 pm

and .................. ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Off to rob a swiss bank? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

and .................. ? :ayatollah:

Non football the rest.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 pm

positive vibes then ? :ayatollah: