Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SAM and TG Meeting News

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

kavanagh wrote:Yet another thread hijacked by Gethin sorry Claude Blue and his cronies who work at the CCS.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:51 am

Feedback wrote:picking up typos and grammar on an internet forum is the mark of a weak argument.

claire I've said it before I'm sure Claude was referrig to other posts and not just this one regarding posters ability to show humility.

I'm glad you find my arguement weak!! :lol: Grammatical errors happen in every thread and I'm sure I have made such a mistake, but he announced his use of italics, therefore i found it acceptable to correct him!
I mearly asked Claude to tell me where in this thread someone else needed to admit to a mistake! I am completely aware that he was referring to other posts, but what do other posts have to do with anything???

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 am

Claire wrote:
Feedback wrote:picking up typos and grammar on an internet forum is the mark of a weak argument.

claire I've said it before I'm sure Claude was referrig to other posts and not just this one regarding posters ability to show humility.

I'm glad you find my arguement weak!! :lol: Grammatical errors happen in every thread and I'm sure I have made such a mistake, but he announced his use of italics, therefore i found it acceptable to correct him!
I mearly asked Claude to tell me where in this thread someone else needed to admit to a mistake! I am completely aware that he was referring to other posts, but what do other posts have to do with anything???

have to get Owain to install spell checker for us ? ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 am

Claire, you did look a bit silly by not realising that I was being sarcastic.

A touch of ironic humour if you like, as Carl and co. use the word "exclusive" rather often.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you for your FEEDBACK!...Straaaaaaaange how you never came back and denied it!!!

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

Claire wrote: I am completely aware that he was referring to other posts, but what do other posts have to do with anything???

well it would be useful to be consistent in how you apply the rules, rather than just picking and choosing the threads that suit

:twisted:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

kavanagh wrote:Thank you for your FEEDBACK!...Straaaaaaaange how you never came back and denied it!!!

to deny it would be to give you and your argument credence, i will do neither

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 am

Google Chrome has an in built spell checker, so does firefox IIRC

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

Claude Blue wrote:Claire, you did look a bit silly by not realising that I was being sarcastic.

A touch of ironic humour if you like, as Carl and co. use the word "exclusive" rather often.

So Claude, who else needs to apologise for being in the wrong in this thread????? Still no answer?????

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:59 am

Your talking like a tinpot lawyer now!ha ha...I notice you and Claude joined up on here within a day of each other....did you start at the CCS in the same week :?: :lol: :lol: :?:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

kavanagh wrote:Your talking like a tinpoy lawyer now!ha ha...I notice you and Claude joined up on here within a day of each other....did you start at the CCS in the same week :?: :lol: :lol: :?:

you actually check peoples details to find out when they joined up...

the long winter nights must fly by in your house

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

kavanagh wrote:Your talking like a tinpot lawyer now!ha ha...I notice you and Claude joined up on here within a day of each other....did you start at the CCS in the same week :?: :lol: :lol: :?:

:lol: Oh if you only knew how close to the bone that comment was Kav. Told you Feedback that site is getting the better of you.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Not really...its on screen right in front of me actually.....BTW which Department at the CCS do you work in?I'm fed up playing with you now any way, you bore me!!Bye

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
kavanagh wrote:Your talking like a tinpot lawyer now!ha ha...I notice you and Claude joined up on here within a day of each other....did you start at the CCS in the same week :?: :lol: :lol: :?:

:lol: Oh if you only knew how close to the bone that comment was Kav. Told you Feedback that site is getting the better of you.

:mrgreen:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:05 pm

I believe that my reference to the word "wrong" was in the context of anyone who is "wrong" should own up, as I did.

It wasn't, as you have acknowledged, just in reference to this thread.

You're getting more pedantic than me Claire - has Annis asked you to keep a special eye on me? ;) :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

You got me intrigued now Bakedalaskar...is it the Lawyer comment or the CCS comment?? :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Its the lawyer comment and Feedback will understand.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I believe that my reference to the word "wrong" was in the context of anyone who is "wrong" should own up, as I did.

It wasn't, as you have acknowledged, just in reference to this thread.

You're getting more pedantic than me Claire - has Annis asked you to keep a special eye on me? ;) :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your reply!
Nothing wrong with being pedantic.
Why would Annis ask me to keep an eye on you in particular?!?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm

As one of the few dissenting voices on this democratic message board, I wondered if your glorious leader had singled me out for such special treatment :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Claude Blue wrote:As one of the few dissenting voices on this democratic message board, I wondered if your glorious leader had singled me out for such special treatment :lol: :lol:

I don't have a leader Claude.
I was not asked to keep a special eye on you (or anyone for that matter). Are you someone special that should mean I should? If so, I will keep an eye on you :D

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Claude Blue wrote:As one of the few dissenting voices on this democratic message board, I wondered if your glorious leader had singled me out for such special treatment :lol: :lol:

Stop flattering yourself Claude.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 pm

claude you certainly stir things up :lol:

were you at bath (friendly) by anychance?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 pm

meeeowww :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 pm

milly44 wrote:claude you certainly stir things up :lol:

were you at bath (friendly) by anychance?

told me he wasnt going !

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Nope.

Time rarely permits me to make away games anymore.

My away "halcyon" days were the 80's and 90's.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Nope.

Time rarely permits me to make away games anymore.

My away "halcyon" days were the 80's and 90's.

mine were late 70's early 80's and infact Charlton away opening game of the 1983 season I think was my last game for a very long time !

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Claude Blue;

I think many would class me as a dissenting voice on much of what is posted on this messageboard as news or exclusive. However in fairness to Carl he didn't offer this post as an "exclusive", Annis did when he posted a message about Carl's 3000th post on Monday and how big the news should be.

I thought when I read it was that the meeting between TG & Langstone had been arranged, I say Langstone because TG wanted a meeting to discuss the debt however IMO this has been misrepresented on this board as SH calling the meeting to discuss his proposal for his return.

Now we all know that Langstone is SH so any meeting to discuss the debt was always going to include SH, none of us know if any negotiation relating to this debt could involve the return of SH. However it will not stop the reports of this meeting being about anything other than SH giving TG the truth about Cardiff City, that's how it is here.

I must say I enjoy reading Carl's posts and no one could argue that a high percentage of what he says actually proves to be the truth, however the message can at times vary and appear to contradict what he has posted before. IMO this particular post is flawed because it contain what I would describe as embellishment, when Carl writes "Sam is happy TG is an honourable man" he has crossed a line.

Anyone who has met TG would be left in no doubt that he is an intelligent, personable and honourable man, why then do we need to have SH approval I just cannot see the relevence of this statement. I have met SH and I must say he left me with a completely different opinion where I was left feeling he was arrogent, egotistical almost to the point of despotic.

I have to say that some of the vitriol that is sent the way of Paul Guy and Gethin Jenkins on this board is difficult to understand, unless it forms the foundation of a campaign to remove them from the football club.

PG has invested both time and a significant amount of money in the club, he has also loaned the club almost £11m but gets accused of not being interested, an egg chaser or worse. GJ has a good track record in sports administration yet after what 6 weeks it appears he must go "For The Good Of The Club", IMO Gethin Jenkins is a professional, personable man of the highest integrity and deserves our support whilst he deals with the mess left by both SH & PR.

My opinion has been and remains the same that SH returning would be " Bad For The Club" and my reason is the his arrogant egotistical nature will lead to instability and his core nature of being "The Man In Charge" will lead to turmoil.

Far better we all concentrate on affecting what we can affect and get behind DJ and the team.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Have you checked when you joined up yourself? :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Bugger!!!!!!You rumbled me ......Ok i admit it,i work at CCS in the same office as Feedback,Claude Blue and Castle Blue. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Is that the same office as old Sugar Tits herself ?? :lol: