Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM and TG Meeting News

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Sam and TG got on very well, it was a positive meeting for both sides and they respect each other, they are glad they have met and have been able to discuss the business, Sam has great admiration for TG and is happy that TG is an honourable man, the meeting was a tiring one that lasted for many hours.

Sam and TG are very happy that close friends of Sam's have kept certain information private and they wish that this will remain the case. Nothing has been finalised today so there will be more communication between them, but as I have said many times before it is very good news that these men have met for the good of Cardiff City Football Club.

Re: SAM and TG Meeting News

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:Sam and TG got on very well, it was a positive meeting for both sides and they respect each other, they are glad they have met and have been able to discuss the business, Sam has great admiration for TG and is happy that TG is an honourable man, the meeting was a tiring one that lasted for many hours.

Sam and TG are very happy that close friends of Sam's have kept certain information private and they wish that this will remain the case. Nothing has been finalised today so there will be more communication between them, but as I have said many times before it is very good news that these men have met for the good of Cardiff City Football Club.

It's 39 steps to heaven (i.e. £39m of debt paid off :lol: ) and at this moment we are probably no more than step 1. That is still brilliant news but we must play our part and respect the wishes of those taking part in the talks.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

great stuff :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Sam and TG got on very well, it was a positive meeting for both sides and they respect each other, they are glad they have met and have been able to discuss the business, Sam has great admiration for TG and is happy that TG is an honourable man, the meeting was a tiring one that lasted for many hours.

It's 39 steps to heaven (i.e. £39m of debt paid off :lol: ) and at this moment we are probably no more than step 1. That is still brilliant news but we must play our part and respect the wishes of those taking part in the talks.

they need their privacy now Tony and your right we must respect that.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm

It seems the official site are getting as guarded with the details as Sam's close friends. :D

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 10,00.html

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Wayne S wrote:

It seems the official site are getting as guarded with the details as Sam's close friends. :D

it would appear so Wayne :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Wayne S wrote:

The statement is guarded for sure, but strangely for the official CCFC website totally correct. Whilst there has been a meeting between TG & SH not surprisingly after just one round of talks no agreement has been reached so the clubs obligations to Langston do remain the same. Of course we all hope that will change over the coming weeks.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Carl, who are the trialists in Portugal mate. Do you know ?
Rumours iv heard are Sam Hewson, Owen Garvan and someone else.

Cheers for the meeting update to. My boss is very close pals with Allan Whitely and they play squash together but he wont give an inch away as he respects their friendship to much

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Moreo importantly when is the embargo going away ?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Mmmmm.....Strange how it takes weeks for the club to tell us about kit releases and football news on the official site, but when it's in the interst of protecting certain people's positions there's an instant statement.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Carl, who are the trialists in Portugal mate. Do you know ?
Rumours iv heard are Sam Hewson, Owen Garvan and someone else.

this should be a simple 1 to answer as I cant see there being any secret stuff about this tbh ?? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Is that an "exclusive" then Carl?

You have no idea about what was said or discussed at the meeting have you?

There is no "news" in what you posted,so why did you bother?

Oh sorry, they got on well, respect each other, etc.

How nice that Hammam's close friends i.e. you and Annis have agreed not to disclose the contents of the meeting!!!

Or rather, how convenient because you don't know, do you?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Is that an "exclusive" then Carl?

How nice that Hammam's close friends i.e. you and Annis have agreed not to disclose the contents of the meeting!!!

Zzzzzzzzzz

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Is that an "exclusive" then Carl?

Does it say it's an exclusive Claude??? NO IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you ever tire of boring us with your pointless comments? :roll:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Hence the word exclusive is in itallics!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Hence the word exclusive is in itallics!!!!!!!

Why ask if it's an "exclusive" when Carl hasn't said it is :roll: :roll: :roll: Boring

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Hence the word exclusive is in itallics!!!!!!!

Yawn,Yawn time for bed

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

dont give ''gethin'' i mean ''claude'' a hard time, hes just popped on to see what happening at ''his'' club ;)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

It's a touch of sarcasm Claire.

Sadly, it went above your head.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Claude Blue wrote:It's a touch of sarcasm Claire.

Sadly, it went above your head.

Sadly the italics you mention were actually speech marks. I guess that went above your head :roll:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Touche!!

Correct, my mistake.

Sackcloth and ashes time for me.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Touche!!

Correct, my mistake.

FACT!!! ;)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Sackcloth and ashes time for me.

I should hope so :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Touche!!

Correct, my mistake.

EXCLUSIVE!!!
Claude made a mistake!! ;) :lol:
Night Claude

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm big enough to admit when i make a mistake.

Will others?!!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I'm big enough to admit when i make a mistake.

Will others?!!

oooooooooooooh get your handbag out Claude!
Is anyone else actually wrong/made a mistake in this thread? If not, no one needs to admit to anything.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 pm

None so blind as those that cannot see.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Claude Blue wrote:None so blind as those that cannot see.

Tell me who is wrong in this thread then Claude, I'm obviously blind :roll:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Well Claude it looks like you have been shot down good and proper in this thread. This is for you Claude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNTAvnSais

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well Claude it looks like you have been shot down good and proper in this thread. This is for you Claude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNTAvnSais

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: